Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: smells ... alot!!

Thanks

Default smells ... alot!!

Recently I have come into some ... smelly stuff

Not the usual skunky pong that would be an understatement ... you can't even take the stuff out of the triple bag I put it in as it stinks the house out.

I have had one Joint in my house and I won't be doing that again, it STUNK.... in every room.

I had to use multiple insence and deodorant to try and mask the smell ... it didn't work.

I can only liken the smell to chemical citrus with a dank weed after tang.

1. has anyone had this stuff before?
    2. what is it?
    3. what can i do apart from finding a hill in the middle of no where to smoke?

ny,

Thanks

a pipe (capped after youve toked) or a vaporizer would help. Is it any good, chemical citrus (like bog cleaner?) doesnt sound too cool, whats the stone like? You could store it in a sealed tupperware tub which would cut the storage smell.
    'Everyday a fishing day, not everyday a catching day'

Diesel Ryder 250W- CFL Completed

Its all fake, I got it somewhere don't remember. I'm a very insincere person.

Thanks

eat it then it won't smell
    My girlfriend and I went to stay with her parents at the weekend, but her dad wouldn't let us sleep together.

Which is a shame, because I really fancy him.

Thanks

I had some weed about 8 months ago that sounds remarkably similar, i put it in a carrier bag; inside a lunchbox; inside a rucksack, inside the cupboard under the stairs and it could still be smelled from outside the front door!

As for strain etc I have no idea, I can only tell you it was purchased in the Midlands..
    This origami dream is beautiful,
    But man, those wings will never leave the ground,
    Without a feather and a lottery ticket.
    Now settle down, settle down.
    [

Thanks

if you make filter coffee, save the filter with the granules and keep put in a bowl near where you keep your bud. that might help.
    My name is Michael Caine, and I, am a pirate killer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cones247 View Post
    if you make filter coffee, save the filter with the granules and keep put in a bowl near where you keep your bud. that might help.
    In fact store it in the coffee itself. It has to be grounds though, fresh is better in my experience. I take some 'stop gap' weed with me to the states every year, I always score when I am there, however a 2/3 day supply dials in a bit of 'running about' time. The coffee grounds have got me through Heathrow at lever orange, and Denver the following year to 911. Dogs everywhere, fuzz everywhere, 3 grams very, very smelly weed.......No problem sir...this way please

Apparently columbian drug traffickers use coffee grounds to smuggle coke, it must be reasonably good.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBD View Post
    a pipe (capped after youve toked) or a vaporizer would help. Is it any good, chemical citrus (like bog cleaner?) doesnt sound too cool, whats the stone like? You could store it in a sealed tupperware tub which would cut the storage smell.
    Close to bog cleaner but the stanky weed smell overpowers it, and anything else near.

Stone... fantastic man, very heady and seems to make you stare at something for a good 20 minutes like a crumb on my work top.

Ny

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopla View Post
    I had some weed about 8 months ago that sounds remarkably similar, i put it in a carrier bag; inside a lunchbox; inside a rucksack, inside the cupboard under the stairs and it could still be smelled from outside the front door!

As for strain etc I have no idea, I can only tell you it was purchased in the Midlands..
    Dude, same area more than likely the very same bud....

Fantastic stuff just ... the smell!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
    In fact store it in the coffee itself. It has to be grounds though, fresh is better in my experience. I take some 'stop gap' weed with me to the states every year, I always score when I am there, however a 2/3 day supply dials in a bit of 'running about' time. The coffee grounds have got me through Heathrow at lever orange, and Denver the following year to 911. Dogs everywhere, fuzz everywhere, 3 grams very, very smelly weed.......No problem sir...this way please

Apparently columbian drug traffickers use coffee grounds to smuggle coke, it must be reasonably good.

lol you legend I wouldn't have enough guts to try and get some through to the states ... they carry guns there and the cop shows on TV have scarred me.

I'm going to try this coffee method it may loose some of its potency (smell wise) if stored in coffee for a bit!.

Cheers fella,

Ny

Thanks

Dude, same area more than likely the very same bud....

Fantastic stuff just ... the smell!!!
    Haha quite the coincidence. If that's the case, be careful- you could well end up lost in space.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast