Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: has anyone had a quick NYCD phono

Thanks

[IMG][/IMG]

WanderinBloke Guest

dunno what youre doing with your pics mate but I cant see any of them. do you upload them to the Gallery on here?

Thanks

yes i know what ive done i think i made them privet

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bushgrower View Post
    yes i know what ive done i think i made them privet
    ah right, that might explain why MrP can see them but I cant!

Thanks

try now mate can you see them
    ??????????????????????????

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bushgrower For This Useful Post:

WanderinBloke Guest

try now mate can you see them
    ??????????????????????????
    yep. she doesnt look ready to me mate, but you really need to keep an eye on the trichomes to judge it properly. have you got a loupe or magnifier to check them?

edit: sorry, just re-read your op. if trics are only just turning cloudy youre not ready yet, imo. ideally you'll want all cloudy or a mix of cloudy/amber, depending on your preference. youve got a cpl of weeks to go Id guess.
    Last edited by WanderinBloke; 03-08-13 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    yep. she doesnt look ready to me mate, but you really need to keep an eye on the trichomes to judge it properly. have you got a loupe or magnifier to check them?
    yes mate i have got one of those lol over the last 2days ive had a groth spert on the flowers and yep your right not ready yet the trichs are only just goin g millky

WanderinBloke Guest

yes mate i have got one of those lol over the last 2days ive had a groth spert on the flowers and yep your right not ready yet the trichs are only just goin g millky
    i edited my post ^^

Thanks

thanks wanderinbloke thats what i thought a couple of weeks would bring me to 9 weeks from today
    so this looks like it could have been quick because it was preflowering before it went into flower but i did not exspect it to be this quick
    well it might be done in 9 but we can only wait and see but i think ten weeks max

Thanks

well theres a difference between preflowers and a plant throwing pistils out. generally that's stress related. a mother plant shouldn't be covered in pistils but each to their own! your the one whos asking the questions mate- not me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast