Thread: auto fem.

Thanks

Default auto fem.

Hi, its my first jump into growing auto fems. I am a bit unsure of what size pot to use (soil) as they are not very high growing so does this mean can use a smaller pot. I have some 3.8lt rhizo pots. The soil I use for other stains ie: higher growing is the Bio biz all-mix, now would it be OK use same or any advice on what I can use from pot to feed etc would be very helpful. Thanks boldy.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Bigger the pot the better, but autos don't like to be potted up, so what ever pot you start them in needs finishing in them

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

boldyno1 (04-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

You would be better off with a pot which is 10 to 15 Litres for autos.
    Your soil will be fine, just dont over water it, once a week for the first few weeks should be fine. You can check how wet the soil is by lifting the pot, (it will be lighter), or sticking your finger down the side of the pot, and if there is soil attached to it when you pull it out, there is still enough moisture in the pot, if fingee comes up dry, its time to water them.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

boldyno1 (04-08-13)

Thanks

Thanks alot I can get them in and hopefully get a good bit of experience fron it cheers again bold1