Thread: Honey & Cinnamon

Cuda Guest

Default Honey & Cinnamon

Aparrently honey and cinnamon mixed together has the same medical effects on humans as THC without the psychoactive effects. Anyone know anything about this or is it all a load of bullshit???

Discuss

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2 during work hours because I can!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

lotus6 (08-08-13)

Thanks

sounds like bull to me bro. ...unless your hooked on sugar and shaking from going cold turkey

Cuda Guest

Check this out.... http://m.naturalnews.com/news/039963...y_healing.html

Sent using Tapatalk 2 during work hours because I can!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (08-08-13), lotus6 (08-08-13)

Thanks

i am sure there is some truth in that , both are powerful healers in there own right but just the same but no thc , i don't know

Thanks

yeah i guess youll find all naturally occuring foods are healers. the only things that arent beneficial for us are the processed foods we live off today. So i guess this is the reason why people think they are great medicines. We're as I THINK that we are just all ill and can only reach our full health potential if we eat natural UN-processed foods.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

theres a recipe on uk420 which uses both and cannabis and they say it makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts,but as to getting stoned without adding cannabis im not so sure,try it?peace.have you checked out the holy annointing oil and holy shit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scrogger View Post
    Check this out.... http://m.naturalnews.com/news/039963...y_healing.html

interesting but not new,herbal remedies using honey/mead were common medicines until we "invented " medicines in pill form that could be sold,the sulphur also was and still is a much used natural product,except now its made in a factory and stuffed in a pill and costs 10 x more!cinnamon has antoxidants and some of the some terpenes and terpenoids as cannabis,some of them although only occuring in minute amounts have greater curative and antiinflamatory than cbd,i been reading the latest stuff on it and what i understand i find so fasinating.im working on a double wammy oil using a mix of cold pressed and iso extraction to make an oil that has extra of the terpenes and terpenoids which can only help it work better imo,cheers.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Cuda Guest

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    theres a recipe on uk420 which uses both and cannabis and they say it makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts,but as to getting stoned without adding cannabis im not so sure,try it?peace.have you checked out the holy annointing oil and holy shit?
    I tend to stay away from "holy shit"

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuda For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (08-08-13), KiefKat (08-08-13)

Thanks

its called holy shit but not for religious reasons,its because thats what you say after trying it!no joke it really is rocket fuel,i tried it and like it in a sunday sort of hit,worth trying and easy to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Scrogger View Post
    I tend to stay away from "holy shit"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ive read lots of good stuff about Turmeric (THE YELLOW SPICE USED IN CURRY ) just use google Turmeric and health

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swordfishtrombone For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (10-08-13)