Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dinosaur bones Carbon-14 dated to less than 40,000 years

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hempskybergstein View Post
    http://newgeology.us/presentation48.html

makes this website seem a lot more plausible
    Ya gotta be kidding, that website is pure idiot fodder for magical thinkers.

Grow the heck up, evolution is a done deal and the Flintstones is not a documentary.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (21-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,147 Times

Super Lemon Haze and Tangerine Dream Growhttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ntored-by-FACE

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Smokesmanship For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (21-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Smokesmanship View Post
    There is no debate. Dinosaurs like T Rex are from 65 million years ago. All this dino blood and tissue malarkey is a load of creationist wishful thinking and pseudo science.

Find me a bunny in the Cambrian and you might have something but until then it's science for the win, Flintstones as documentary, lose!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

WanderinBloke Guest

Not the solid refutation I was hoping for but had Thomas Seiler been a Darwinian sympathizer I'm sure you would of posted this up before me.
    Bong?
    But he's not. A Darwinian sympathiser wouldnt have published such shite as this. As rockster mentions below, evolution is a done deal; it's so widely accepted that it may as well be seen as simple fact.

Seriously dude, take that inquisitive brain of yours and point it at something worthwhile. This aint it.

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Stirruphead View Post
    It's true, it's not much of an answer to say that Creationists are wrong by definition, as you seem to be asserting, WanderinBloke.
    When they publish shite like this then yes, theyre wrong by definition. It's made-up 'science' to try and back up their Creationist beliefs.

WanderinBloke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gruff View Post
    this is what i love about science and history, all theories and so called truths can be debunked by new research
    lol! believe me dude, this thread is in no way debunking evolution!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (21-08-13)

KF 9000 Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,801 Times

this one may not be such a theory to debunk anything but science has a way of surprising us.

i love science and history and would love to study them further, as i find this sort of shit awesome lol regardless

there is no fact in science in till it has been proven by tests and experiments that prove without a doubt that their evidence/findings are correct.
    theories are just that theories and i find it is best to keep an open mind in science i agree with darwins theory of evolution but who knows all dates that we have collected thus far could all be wrong??

i mean look how far we have came along since say 100bc we have come so far with the evolution of our own race so quickly? lol i don't know but neither does anyone else all people can do is take educated guesses from the evidence people have found

Hempskybergstein Guest

Quote Originally Posted by WanderinBloke View Post
    But he's not. A Darwinian sympathiser wouldnt have published such shite as this. As rockster mentions below, evolution is a done deal; it's so widely accepted that it may as well be seen as simple fact.

Seriously dude, take that inquisitive brain of yours and point it at something worthwhile. This aint it.
    So its a "done" deal........ is it really?

"Its so widely accepted"
    Wow! Thats a great philosophy for truth,...so the more people accept something the more true it becomes LOL....seriously dude you need to actually learn how to use your brain and show critical thinking where ever you can, as with your last statement I'm going to find it hard to take anything you say without a tonne of salt, if its based on whats more widely accepted why are you not religious as the vast majority of people on earth believe in a God.

Believe what you like (as I already said) just don't force it onto me (in this case you just pitched your sale for evolution, and so unconvincingly that you make me feel more spiritual)....I'm out.
    Last edited by Hempskybergstein; 21-08-13 at 11:55 AM.

WanderinBloke Guest

So its a "done" deal is it really?

"Its so widely accepted"
    Wow! Thats a great philosophy for truth,...so the more people accept something the more true it becomes LOL....seriously dude you need to actually learn how to use your brain and show critical thinking where ever you can, as with your last statement I'm going to find it hard to take anything you say without a tonne of salt, if its based on whats more widely accepted why are you not religious as the vast majority of people on earth believe in a God.

Believe what you like (as I already said) just don't force it onto me (in this case you just pitched your sale for evolution, and so unconvincingly that you make me feel more spiritual)....I'm out.
    Enjoy your spirituality, salt and deluded ideas.

Hempskybergstein Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Smokesmanship View Post
    That gave me good chuckle, thanks.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Hempskybergstein For This Useful Post:

Smokesmanship (21-08-13)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast