Thread: Chronic Rheumatism treatment with cannabis

Thanks

Post Chronic Rheumatism treatment with cannabis

Hello everyone,

I'm suffering of chronic rheumatism for quit a long time now.
    I tried a lot of chemical treatment without any benefits except the side effects ... :-(
    Now I go back to basics : nature and plants.

I'm launching a new grow and looking for best strains in rheumatism treatment, the main aspects are insomnia and pain treatment.

A friend of mine gave me :

Big Bang Auto from GreenHouse Seeds
    Super Critical Auto from GreenHouse Seeds
    Critical + Auto from Dinafem
    White Widow from Dinafem

Are those strains good for medical use ?

cya

-drub4n

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

yes most strains that arent ludicrous thc work,the more cbd the better so i would flower longer than a recreational crop,i grow for medicines for arthritis and spinal stenosis and use mostly afghani strains as they work best for us.you need to make oil from your crop to really gain good pain and inflamation relief.check out my skin cancer thread in my sig,has some recipes and stuff that might help,pm for advice anytime and if i can help i will,good luck.

Thanks

Thank you, I will have a look in your thread and looking over strainguide for high cbd strains.
    Thanks for the tips of pushing them to have more cbd.

-drub4n

4. The Following User Says Thank You to drub4n For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (25-08-13)