Thread: They are huuuuge, help??

Thanks

Default They are huuuuge, help??

Hey everybody, planted my girls on the 1st of july so iwas hoping to be harvesting soon, the autos I planted are looking good but the normal super skunk form sensiseeds I planted was a bit slower and now..... well its massive. I think we're about4 weeks into flower and they are around 3 feet tall, is this normal? What do I do if they start to get bigger than the tent? Do I trim the tops? Or just leave them and see if they stop growing soon? I am really annoyed that I can't seem to getany pics of my grow room onto this site, have tried 5 different ways and had no success so i'm sorry I cant show you what they are like. If anyone else knows a good way to upload pics then let me know xx

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

Use the add image tab on the quick reply, you can certainly super crop them, just pinch the stem between both fingers and gently squeeze it till you hear the pop, then you can gently bend the stem over to desired place then use string to support her until the knuckle forms few days later.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mindless For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Recently tended to a mates grow while he was off on holiday 2x Critical 2x Kerala Cheese both outgrowing his tent so super cropped em 3 weeks into flower! Was shitting it at the time incase I wrecked his grow but they all recovered well and quite amazing to see such big heavy buds thriving on broken tops! Amazing how hardy these girls are!

In that tree outside of your bedroom window
    Thanks

Could you not tie then back a little?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks

Thanks all, yeah may try that if they get any bigger, how long into flower do they usually stop getting taller? Or is it just luck? thanks x

Thanks

i couldnt post pics so i cropped them on my phone and they went
    straight on the site so mite be worth trying that

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

You can super crop them or LST, that way you dont lose anything, just make more (smaller)heads
    ...the never ending journey on the edge of time...

Five years, not banned yet!

MrMojorising Guest

usually the stretch is the first 2-3 weeks of flower
    supercropping is an excellent method,
    my plants get to 6ft so supercropping them is a must