Thread: Medical Grower Needs Some Help With Legal Defense

Thanks

Default Medical Grower Needs Some Help With Legal Defense

Hello all,

I was growing a few cannabis plants in my home (Florida, USA), mainly to assist an elderly neighbor. In Florida, all cannabis is illegal, there is no medical distinction. I did sell some of it to help cover the costs, but the primary goal was completely selfless.

When the police searched my home, they stole the little bit of money that was here. I say stole because it was not listed on the receipt of items taken from the home by the police. Now I have no way to pay for an attorney to attempt to negotiate the most favorable terms for myself.

I realize that some people will feel that I deserve this, but I also know that others will understand. I don't believe what I did is criminal - keeping medicine out of the hands of patients who need it is what is criminal. I put myself on the line, and now I am in real trouble.

If you can donate $10, $5, or even just $1 - I would appreciate it. I have consulted with a very good attorney, but I need to raise approximately $7,000 to retain him for the duration.

I have set up a page here: !naughty naughty! (remove the spaces).

Please understand, this is not spam or a scam... I really am in trouble and need to raise some money to pay the attorneys. I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have for me...

Thank you for reading... with liberty and justice for all.
    Last edited by Goodbuddy; 24-08-13 at 02:32 AM.

MrMojorising Guest

F@ck off!!!

coming on here with your first post begging,
    man up and take it!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMojorising For This Useful Post:

Rory Breaker (24-08-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Can any Mods see where his IP address originates..? i bet it aint fucking Florida
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

nuube Guest

If I send you my bank details ca you take $20 out? I'll just give you the account number & sort code along with my DOB and address. It'll be PM'ed to you at a later date!

The very first post! Now come on!!!!

Thanks

Lol that A joke like?!

MrG Guest