Thread: Cannabinoid Hyperemesis

Thanks

Default Cannabinoid Hyperemesis

A close friend of mine was just diagnosed with this. We were talking in a group and I was wondering if anyone could help me find a strain that has extremely low CBD. What can you guys come up with?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

A high thc% sativa strain with a good burst of uvb in flowering would probably get there....

But, if it's Hypermesis then time off would perhaps be better to clear the cbd out of their bodies. High THC strains can cause their own problems and I think I'd prefer occasional puking than a possible total mind-fuck

nuube Guest

I thought stopping cannabis use was the only way to deal with this?

Harlequin is one strain I can think of.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goodbuddy View Post
    A high thc% sativa strain with a good burst of uvb in flowering would probably get there....

But, if it's Hypermesis then time off would perhaps be better to clear the cbd out of their bodies. High THC strains can cause their own problems and I think I'd prefer occasional puking than a possible total mind-fuck
    Time off the ganja is what my buddy is going to try. Neither of us know a lot about the topic and we are trying to find as much information as we can.

Is it the THC or CBD that causeS the reaction? And if it's CBD then would BHO be a better alternative to avoid cannabinoid's?