Thread: flat inspections

Thanks

Default flat inspections

Ok i've been growing indoor for about 7 years at 3 different addresses and i've just had my first ever flat inspection.... Luckily i just finished a grow and wasn't running perpetual, for once, and just had to dismantle my grow box.... perfect timing really as it only put my next grow back a week.. the estate agent was the same guy who showed me the place, very respectful took a few snaps didnt really wanna look at anything (maybe because he had many to do today) and left swiftly with a handshake. i asked him when the next inspection was and he said "oh not for months n months n months n months..."
    Now seeing that i moved in 8 months ago that could be once yearly (hopefully) or a slack every 6 months....or possibly less due to randomness of organisation.. ?

My question is how to plan for this next time..? I run one or two large plants in flower and have 1 or 2 vegging to replace them. i know its nothing to really worry about but alas i do. i don't wanna get caught at 4 or 5 weeks flowering and have to chop em.... Thing is there are certain places in the property he just didn't look, i guess simply because i didn't point them out as being a problem or they harboured no utilities. I was thinking about just stashing the plant out the back somewhere (bubbler) or build a very tight temporary box for it with smell control and disguise it as a table etc.

The whole randomness of an inspection is stopping me from doing a scrog as i can't just hoist the thing outa there like i've done in the past.. also i cant plan for a specific date Any thoughts guys? how do you lot who have inspections deal with it... ?

At the moment my plan is to try and harvest every 7-8 weeks and just take the loss of chopping down for inspections. i would stash my vegging plants for a quick start up too.

Anyway your thoughts and experiences are appreciated.
    .. a tipple made it topple and
    a nipple put a stop to all.

Thanks

ill go back to posting in an emergency then

Upton Guest

Hi mate.. I don't have to deal with inspections but most people it seem to pack up and throw the lot in the loft until the inspection is over. ref. scrogging.. why don't you build individual frames for each pot?

Thanks

alright mate... well i dont have a loft here and if i did a scrog stashin a plant would be a lot harder to do.. was thinkin atleast an lst bush cud be strung together like a bunch of flowers problem is how to stash a large dwc plant without a loft.. possibly a stash cupboard in the future about 60 cm deep which the plant could be squashed into... nice grow btw

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bushdriver For This Useful Post: