Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BC Seeds, Upstate bud

MrMojorising Guest

thats why i say research your purchases,only buy when you've seen completed journals,don't believe the hype

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

like unclepen says - scammers, they have one thats 43.5 % thc and withstand 140 mph winds, holy fuck did they test that in a wind tunnel, the claims they make are wild, fool and his cash is easy parted lol.

Hillbilly Guest

There's another thread about the 53% THC, till they show at lest ten different independent labs off more then just one plant I wont believe 40% or 53% THC maybe out of an extract, LOL I really don't think even if grown Hydro with everything the plant needs will any strain get to 40% THC, I just don't think Genetically it can be done.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

any seed company that tells us that there THC level is over 25% i think is one to avoid imo

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

marijuanamat (21-11-13)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2