Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Infinity Bud-THC 53.5%

Hillbilly Guest

I am only going to say BS!!!!! Till something like High times and independent labs test it and it's at lest 53% I say BS. I seen just over 25% but nothing over that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (11-09-13), Diddydon (11-09-13), KiefKat (11-09-13)

MrMojorising Guest

karma will make him crash his new expensive car and leave him at the will of a carer who funnily enough
    got in debt trying to grow a miracle medicine that ended up being low average weed
    that smelt fairly ok if cured for 8 months but any less and tasted of shite,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrMojorising For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (11-09-13)

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

We sell our seeds for storage in-case the laws change. it is ILLEGAL to germinate seeds in many countries we cannot be seen to be promoting this. Even though our website tells fictional stories and thc levels, they are for entertainments purposes only and should not be considered fact or promote the use of any product for anything in conflict with the law. This site does not actually sell any products, we design and sell websites that are entertaining and we try to include legal disclaimers as promotion to help sell websites. All information provided is for fun and should not be taken seriously. The purchaser of the website should consult with a lawyer before selling products to make sure the disclaimer meets the owners business and legal needs. Any emails or advise should be considered as entertainment only, as such, we can not be held responsible for any conflicts with the law.

Right from BCSeedsTerm of use / Disclaimer

Pretty straight forward.

-Even though our website tells fictional stories and thc levels, they are for entertainments purposes only.

-This site does not actually sell any products, we design and sell websites that are entertaining and we try to include legal disclaimers as promotion to help sell websites.

-All information provided is for fun and should not be taken seriously.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

There another one on there site called forever bud.. A plant that re-veg's forever producing bud!
    LMAO... It's only 200,000 dollars for a pack of 20... Fuckin bargain!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diddydon For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Diddydon View Post
    There another one on there site called forever bud.. A plant that re-veg's forever producing bud!
    LMAO... It's only 200,000 dollars for a pack of 20... Fuckin bargain!
    i see that lmao they said it yield 24lb in the 1st year bull shit!!!!!!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bushgrower For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (12-09-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

This isn't the first time we've seen this. I'm going to see what's up, i'll be back.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,163 Times

From what I can gather this site is not reputable whatsoever. It seems like if you are from the US they just don't ship you seeds. They'll just take your money. If you are in the UK they may ship you seeds but ALL OF THE STRAIN INFORMATION ON THAT SITE IS A LIE. Meaning it's completely made up, it's not 53% thcv, maybe 53% total cannabinoids. Definitely not 53% psychoactive thc. I've read some first hand accounts and it's, as I mentioned in the other thread, simply to good to be true.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.UnclePen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.UnclePen View Post
    From what I can gather this site is not reputable whatsoever. It seems like if you are from the US they just don't ship you seeds. They'll just take your money. If you are in the UK they may ship you seeds but ALL OF THE STRAIN INFORMATION ON THAT SITE IS A LIE. Meaning it's completely made up, it's not 53% thcv, maybe 53% total cannabinoids. Definitely not 53% psychoactive thc. I've read some first hand accounts and it's, as I mentioned in the other thread, simply to good to be true.
    Agreed. It's not a spoof site, it's a rip off site and if the poster of this thread is spamming he should be banned out right, end of story.

Or it's associated with a site that sells that so called elephant bud for over $1000 a pack.
    Last edited by Rockster; 11-09-13 at 03:34 PM.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Diddydon (12-09-13), FozzieB (13-03-14), JB (15-02-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2