Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilma 1200W CriticalJack and Shoreline

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,965 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ropeadope View Post
    that could turn messy in a wilma, my hydro shop sells little propellers that circulate the water and stick on the side of the res with a suction cup, they keep the water constantly circulating and also stop nutrient build up on the bottom of the res, think there around £20 each i have 2 in mine but prob be sufficient with 1
    Was a quick fix solution for/to the air pump failure. Can't see how it would get messy?

I used a wave maker in my res to circulate it. 3000L or 6w ones are the best for the 50L wilma res.

Happy flowering naps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alzy For This Useful Post:

Nappa (19-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,851 Times

No stress, bought a new pump 2day so business as usual

Sent from my iPhone
    Currently Growing Royal Queen's Critical and Humboldt's Blue Dream in Wilma 2000 Watts - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-RQS-Critical

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times

Quote Originally Posted by napoleanhill View Post
    Cheers mate - and for the luck too.

Seems like the shorelines might end up half the size, might have to have to different level canopies, unless i can tame em.

Going to introduce a second feed during lights on. half an hour after lights on then 6 hours after. What you think? Ain't getting loads of run off like i used to.

Sent from my iPhone
    Yeah Nap. Now the girls are asking for it, give it to em lol
    When multiple feeding it's good to space the feeds out evenly over the light period.
    So feeding twice in 12hrs, i'd feed 3hrs after lights on, then the next feed 6 hrs later, leaving 3 hrs till lights off.
    Bet they've started to go nuts now. :thc:

Cheers
    Last edited by Bmx Bandit; 20-10-13 at 11:12 AM.
    2013 Potnoodle contest championhttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Noodle-contest
    Completed Diary- BmxBandit Rides Again. Critical, Spoetnik#1 and Mazar x White Rhino
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-x-White-Rhino
    Completed Diary-Coco Multiflow 1000w. DNA Multistrain
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...NA-multistrain

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmx Bandit For This Useful Post:

Nappa (20-10-13)

Thanks

yeah cheers for the food for thought BB, reason I'm doing the feeds this way is because my humidity had been sky high so want them to be water way before lights off - my humidity has dropped my 8% since doing this so hopefully it'll workout when flowering fully I will up the feeds again. And they really have started going crazy!

The tents down, the fans n filters in wardrobe, the plants are all black bagged up (just about) and fit in the storage cupboard outside of my apartment, with a fat tub of ona gel in their too just to be safe! all ready for my landlord to pop in. hope it all goes well burning f loads of incense sticks too and gonna have the missus cooking something really smelly! hope it all goes well WISH ME LUCK!!! (bites nails too the bone)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

Bmx Bandit (21-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,116 Times

Quote Originally Posted by napoleanhill View Post
    yeah cheers for the food for thought BB, reason I'm doing the feeds this way is because my humidity had been sky high so want them to be water way before lights off - my humidity has dropped my 8% since doing this so hopefully it'll workout when flowering fully I will up the feeds again. And they really have started going crazy!

The tents down, the fans n filters in wardrobe, the plants are all black bagged up (just about) and fit in the storage cupboard outside of my apartment, with a fat tub of ona gel in their too just to be safe! all ready for my landlord to pop in. hope it all goes well burning f loads of incense sticks too and gonna have the missus cooking something really smelly! hope it all goes well WISH ME LUCK!!! (bites nails too the bone)
    Cool, whatever's going to work best for your particular situation.
    A layer of clay pebbles on the top will help slow down the evaporation too.

Sounds like your prepared, you'll be right. Good luck all the same.

Cheers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bmx Bandit For This Useful Post:

Nappa (01-12-13)

Thanks

Landlord came and he didn't even have a look in any of the rooms! better to be safe than sorry eh! time to blow out the candles, and the incense and spark a big fat one before I put the tent etc back together BALLACHE.COM! mmm how about some mylar above the coco in my pots reckon that will slow the evaporation too?

cheers for the look in.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

Bob2142 (21-10-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Net them too, put the net right on top of the fuckers tied and pulled tight to tent sides

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Net them too, put the net right on top of the fuckers tied and pulled tight to tent sides
    yeah man! the only part of today I was looking forward to!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Got the net up and fitted today will add a few pics around lights on.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nappa For This Useful Post:

jimmi420 Guest

Cool m8, might need another net 10 inches above that in a week or 2, wait n see though. You could tim bottom of plants up a bit , not much but just a bit, less stress then when you do take lots of in a week or 2.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Nappa (23-10-13)

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast