Thread: Dutch Pro Explode, problem with feed chart

Thanks

Default Dutch Pro Explode, problem with feed chart

Try to explain this as best i can, using wilma big 9, just switched to flower, EC 1.6, PH 5.8, all looking good, Dutch pro feed chart shows week 3 of flower A & B Min. 250 ml. Max. 350 ml. per 100 litres, EC=2,3, I know thats too high so keeping down to 1.6 but chart also shows 50ml of explode per 100 litres, question is, do i set my EC as normal (using 1.6 at moment) and then add explode or bung 50ml of explode in wilma then bring up to 1.6 with AB flower, any help much appreciated, have searched but can not find anything that makes any sense

2. The Following User Says Thank You to robbog For This Useful Post:

Staringatplants (08-05-14)

lil miss indica Guest

Quote Originally Posted by robbog View Post
    Try to explain this as best i can, using wilma big 9, just switched to flower, EC 1.6, PH 5.8, all looking good, Dutch pro feed chart shows week 3 of flower A & B Min. 250 ml. Max. 350 ml. per 100 litres, EC=2,3, I know thats too high so keeping down to 1.6 but chart also shows 50ml of explode per 100 litres, question is, do i set my EC as normal (using 1.6 at moment) and then add explode or bung 50ml of explode in wilma then bring up to 1.6 with AB flower, any help much appreciated, have searched but can not find anything that makes any sense
    add boost after nutes mate !!!
    also u don't want to be feedin boost till wk3-4
    of flower
    Last edited by lil miss indica; 21-09-13 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lil miss indica View Post
    of flower
    Will this not send the EC through the roof ? this is what i could not understand

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lil miss indica View Post
    of flower
    Wrong. Boost first then bring up to required EC with base nutes