Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flushing

Thanks

Default Flushing

I've been flushing for 3 weeks and trichomes are not ripe yet. I've added a bit of local worm castings to top dress at end of week 2. Flushed every 3 days. Leaves are bright yellow. Just checking in to see if I need to do anything? Hairs are not fully darkened. Thanks in advance.

jimmi420 Guest

Shoulda started flushing when you see around 20% amber, but if you trichs are milky then they full of THC so will still stone you up and the THC will degrade a bit after chopping when hung drying and dying to CBD so you will still get mashed up its just sounds like you started to flush a bit early.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Chadprimal (24-09-13)

5 Card Draw Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,887 Times

is it a sativa hybrid mate? if so ,try knocking the light down to 10 or 11 hours man,I've never tried it I usually wait like jimmy said, but have read that it can help a more tropical variety to stop re -flowering as 12 hours of light can induce this trait .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adambomb View Post
    is it a sativa hybrid mate? if so ,try knocking the light down to 10 or 11 hours man,I've never tried it I usually wait like jimmy said, but have read that it can help a more tropical variety to stop re -flowering as 12 hours of light can induce this trait .
    I already use 11on / 13off. Thanks.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chadprimal For This Useful Post:

jimmi420 Guest

Just looking at those i reckon they could easily do another 2 to 3 to 4 weeks on 12/12, they no were near ready, you started flushing too early, get them back on food for a few weeks and they will fill out alot more, i bet the trichs are not even all milky yet. How long they been on 12/12 or whatever lighting schedual you using for flowering ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jimmi420 View Post
    Just looking at those i reckon they could easily do another 2 to 3 to 4 weeks on 12/12, they no were near ready, you started flushing too early, get them back on food for a few weeks and they will fill out alot more, i bet the trichs are not even all milky yet. How long they been on 12/12 or whatever lighting schedual you using for flowering ??
    That's an older pic. My day starts at 8p east. Photo maybe 3 weeks old. I will update tonight. This is a blue cheese strain that I was gifted at 8" tall with 2 tops.

My First project.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chadprimal For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here's that updated pic

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chadprimal For This Useful Post:

ukpercy outside in (25-09-13)

jimmi420 Guest

Its hard to tell with your lighting on properly, but they still look like they could have gone longer. What light you using and how long on 12/12 has it been and what plant is it ? , but you`ve had them flushing for 3 weeks now which wont have helped at the plants most crucial time for fattening up its buds, so no feed wont have helped at all, id put it down to experience and get the next bang on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Chadprimal (25-09-13)

Thanks

Its hard to tell with your lighting on properly, but they still look like they could have gone longer. What light you using and how long on 12/12 has it been and what plant is it ? , but you`ve had them flushing for 3 weeks now which wont have helped at the plants most crucial time for fattening up its buds, so no feed wont have helped at all, id put it down to experience and get the next bang on.
    I'm using a 400w HPS and She's been in 11/13 for 68 days. I was gifted the plant and was told it was a blue cheese hybrid. Lots, but not all, of the hairs are still whitish.

I'm considering another top dressing with worm castings just to finish off.

I used to have the same problem with tomatoes, deciding when to pick is tough.

jimmi420 Guest

So with your light that should be much bigger bud wise, so id think you`ve maybe held it back when its at a crucial stage in its life by cutting of its feed and it should`ve been fattening up popping those buds like popcorn , I mean 10 weeks on a flower schedual, they should be much fatter than they are now and if blue cheese 10 weeks should be their abouts and nearly done. A 10 to 14 day flush is enough and i start this when i see at a rough estimate 20% amber trichs.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmi420 For This Useful Post:

Chadprimal (25-09-13), Lord SummerIsle (26-09-13)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast