Hello all.

My plants r 52 days old now, week 3 into flowering.

Ive noticed on my white widow that some of the middle to lower leaves r developing brown/rusty spots then turning yellow from the tip down. None of the affected leaves r completely yellow, only about half of the leaf.

The weird thing is that the spots appear first then the yellowing. What can this be?

Its gettin fed on 2ml bio-bloom and 1ml top-max, it was fed 1ml of grow once on the first feed.

Lights on temps range from 25c-28c, and humidity ranges from 40-59. I dont know the figures 4 lights off, I can imagine it wont get any cooler than 18c.

Firstly I thought it could of been N def, but the spots rule that out!

Then I thought of pests but theres no signs of insects or web anywhere and the other plants would of been affected as well.

Lastly I thought it could of been Magnesium def but the plant is too young yet to get M def and also the spots rule that out.

Ill get a pic posted later cos the lights r off atm, but in the mean time what do u think it could be? The problem isnt very serious but it does raise alarms if u know what i mean? I dont what it to worsen! Help apreciated.