Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is this a suitable kit for me?

Thanks

I would say that you should go for the medium that would suit you. I personally use a small nft system which can be quite forgiving if things go wrong, (pump failure is the major one). I just stick my head in once a day to make sure tank is full, pump functioning etc. Get a spare pump just in case. A small hps, old wardrobe, nft system and extraction shouldn't set you back too much. Start small and build things up over time as you gain experience, your light, extraction etc will work with any system (soil, coco, nft, flood n drain etc), so if later on you want to try something else. its not a major thing. A few companies sell the whole kit n caboodle to get started which generally includes an instruction kit to help you on your way. The biggest thing is to rein in any impatience as that is generally what screws a plant up. Relax and enjoy what you are doing.
    Hope everything goes well.

Thanks

Oh and while I remember, Murdoch is bang on the money with his suggestions. You can pick up a complete hydro coco 3 pot system including light for around £110 and an nft 3 plant system for around £150. These figures are about the max you should be paying. This'll leave you between £150-£200 for a small cupboard and extraction.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5