Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is this a suitable kit for me?

Thanks

Would have a budget of about 300, that would do the first grow then obv after that will have abit more to play with lol

\o/

stephen07 Guest

Default Is this a suitable kit for me?

£300 , forget coco for a starter . My kit cost £450 mate . That was a dr90 , rhino filter and rvk fan 4" , maxibright digi ballast 400 w and euro reflector , 12" and 6" fan , pots , soil and nutes as well as a few other things like digital thermometer .
    Maybe could get a similar set up for a little less online mate . Defo stick with soil with your budget
    Last edited by stephen07; 03-10-13 at 06:55 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,294 Times

I have to disagree my entire new grow/build is built using a budget of under 300 and im using rhino filters lumatek ballast and im doing coco with ec pens and ph meter all in the budget, just gotta keep looking on internet for bargains

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to l2ampag3 For This Useful Post:

bushgrower (05-10-13), Marky2012 (03-10-13), Murdock (05-10-13)

Thanks

Thanks peeps ill Deffo get lookin into buying everything separate and hopefully get a good setup, only looking space and the tools for 2 plants at a time so any suggestions of a size of tent?

\o/

stephen07 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by l2ampag3 View Post
    I have to disagree my entire new grow/build is built using a budget of under 300 and im using rhino filters lumatek ballast and im doing coco with ec pens and ph meter all in the budget, just gotta keep looking on internet for bargains

You did well my ph tester alone was £35 .
    Rhino £50
    Lumatek digi ballast over £100
    Don't leave a lot for everything else .

Maybe keep looking on eBay for bargains

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Black Orchid grown tents, from Ebay are a BARGAIN and very sturdy
    current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,294 Times

I did get very lucky on a few items, I picked the sl lumatek ballast; 5 inch rvk and a sms fan controler all for about 80 quid all brand new from a shop going into liquidation.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to l2ampag3 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lads thanks for the help. Going to get looking now will let yas know how am getting on

\o/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to first-timer101 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hello peeps, just a quick wee question, I have bought a Black orchid 80x80x160 tent and also a maxibright digilihht ballast with a 400w euro reflector! My question or questions is,

What size of extraction fan should I use and could someone suggest a good product?
    And also what kind of fan would be suitable?
    Peace

\o/

stephen07 Guest

I have a 4" rvk and rhino mate with my 400w maxibright . But wish I'd got a 5" rvk and rhino

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen07 For This Useful Post:

first-timer101 (05-10-13)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast