Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nitro Express

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Hi Murdock,

the original what became known as the Exodus cut was gifted to the Exodus collective, it wasn't theirs originally and one of the original people associated with it is known online as Wing Commander Blue and he tells the story of a packet of Skunk#1 who had cuts taken off all females and then grown again, cloned again, etc, and then after many months of cloning of these pheno's, one particular pheno changed in chemotype/resin profile and that often happens in nature and is said to be a 'sport' or spontaneous mutation and this slight genetic change is what accounts for it's rather unique smell, taste and flavour.

Then it was passed to Haz Manor ( wasn't it called that? ) and the Exodus crew and they got it out there during the peak of rave culture and the rest is history, as they say.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Murdock (28-10-14)

Thanks

I'm working with what is known as the 'Suicide' cut and is an intensely cheesy pheno which looks like the original Exodus yet yields a tad more and the smell stays for months in the curing jar unlike the Exodus which tends to calm down smell wise after a few months.

I'll try get some pics up of a Suicide. I travelled 6 hours all the way to Marbella to pick it up and it was worth it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Murdock (28-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

That suicide cut sounds banging. Have you got seeds? Or maybe a close to original cross? Maybe without the haze.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki - God of Mischief View Post
    That suicide cut sounds banging. Have you got seeds? Or maybe a close to original cross? Maybe without the haze.
    A reversed Cheese#1 pheno dusting the Suicide might be a good combo and I will be working towards getting her as much as possible into a reliable seed form so probably back crossing at least twice to the Suicide momma.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Fieldy (17-11-14), Loki (27-10-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    A reversed Cheese#1 pheno dusting the Suicide might be a good combo and I will be working towards getting her as much as possible into a reliable seed form so probably back crossing at least twice to the Suicide momma.
    Need a road test, you know where to knock

Regards BL

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Loki (27-10-14)

Thanks

Your a top bloke Rockster, I'm checking out your website for my next seed purchase.

I wish you the best of luck with your breeding mate.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

Anyone fancy PM'ing me Rockster's website?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Anyone fancy PM'ing me Rockster's website?
    Hey M_C,I just checked out Kaliman Seeds but I think it's not the right site. It only had one strain on it, it is a banging strain though.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

M_C (27-10-14)

Thanks

Don't bother with my website as it's totally shite and has no real info, just a link to websites selling my seeds but I'm midway through making a proper new one with Wordpress but if you want info go to my page at Attitude Seeds, Seedsman etc.

18 days till we chop the fem seed bearing girls and then they'll have had 53 days to fully mature.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

Loki (27-10-14), M_C (27-10-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rockster View Post
    Don't bother with my website as it's totally shite and has no real info, just a link to websites selling my seeds but I'm midway through making a proper new one with Wordpress but if you want info go to my page at Attitude Seeds, Seedsman etc.

18 days till we chop the fem seed bearing girls and then they'll have had 53 days to fully mature.
    Cheers for the information Rockster, is it the Nitro Express that coming down soon? Or is it another bange?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Rockster (27-10-14)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast