Thread: Med strains for next grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

Default Med strains for next grow

Thinking of doing a short diary/log with these strains curtsy of dutch passion

Have been looking for a high CBD strain to help with my sciatica and duth passion have hit the nail on the head imo with this strain.

CBD SkunkHaze,
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CBD-met-logo.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	226272
    Bit of blurb...
    CBD Skunk Haze comes from a project between Dutch Passion and CBD Crew. The goal was to achieve an optimum ratio of 1:1 THC:CBD. For medical use low %THC is preferred for some medical patients who want a relaxing and high quality genuine cannabis effect without the intensity that some high THC varieties give. Recreational users find that high CBD levels give a very comfortable and smooth high without anxiety or paranoia. CBD Skunk Haze contains 5% THC and 5% CBD. To create this variety our Haze/Skunk (winner of the 1992 High Times Cannabis Cup) was carefully crossed with a high CBD variety.

CBD Skunk Haze produces large tall plants. This Sativa/Indica cross (50/50) produces large buds which are not too dense. The aroma and taste are of spicy cedar wood alongside tones of citrus, pine and mint. CBD Skunk Haze grows well Indoors and in a greenhouse. The flowering period is approximately 10 weeks and yields up to 450 grams/m2 are possible under ideal conditions.

Night Queen,

Name:	NQ-met-logo.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	226268
    bit of blurb...
    Night Queen is a pure and unhybridised Afghani Indica first seen in the 1980’s and now making a re-appearance in the Dutch Passion collection. She grows in a compact and bushy form and produces long and dense blooms of very heavy hitting indica bud. The harvest is special old-school Afghani weed, sticky resin coats the blooms with citrus flavours and spicy scents.

This is very strong, just a small joint was enough for some of our test team. Night Queen can be used sparingly yet still be very effective so your harvest will go a long way. Users report a powerful body stone, a really potent indica-style buzz. The effect is very pleasant and relaxing, some users report it helps them sleep. A real treat for those looking for a good old-fashioned heavy hitting variety that is easy to grow and not at all demanding in the grow room.

The Ultimate,

Name:	ULTI-met-logo.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	226271
    Bit of blurb....
    Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too. The Ultimate is very suited for taking cuttings.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.
    Sent on my phone using my fingers.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spot For This Useful Post:

Cheezer (09-09-15), GEORGE (05-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,463 Times

Nice one Spot, I have some Skunk Haze in the jar right now, very nice smoke. You can find more CBD strains in the top link in my sig. I'm growing Medi Haze at the mo which is more 2/1 CBD rich.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (09-10-13)

Thanks

Just got given these to grow out, the oil will be tested at the end to see we get.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VMAX For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (10-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

they look interesting you will have to let us no how they pan out,i must admit to being suspicous of the autos in general as they dont come true breeding and coping with many phenos will make it hard to gauge its usefullness for meds but then again they have come a long way in improving them so maybe they cracked it with these ,60 days i dont believe for a minute all the autos i have grown have gone atleast 20 days more than claimed before reaching peak production.would be nice though.peace
    Quote Originally Posted by VMAX View Post
    Just got given these to grow out, the oil will be tested at the end to see we get.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

VMAX (11-10-13)

Thanks

Yeah, it'll be nice to know if it does what it says on the tin like the Skunk Haze does. It'll be great first time grow for a patient to get to grips with growing their own meds and in 60/70 days to oil that'll be the quickest cbd strain about.

Thanks

While pure Sativa strains may take longer to flower than pure Cannabis Indica strains, growers are rewarded for their efforts with outstanding yields.

Chew Guest

I'm growing CDB crews critical mass, due to start mid September. I'll keep an eye out for your diary...