Thread: Growing auto's with white widow at the same time

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

Default Growing auto's with white widow at the same time

Was wondering if i would be able to grow some lowryders at the same time as some white widow. I would start them all off at the same time, then leave lights on 18/6 untill my white widow finished veg. Would the lowryders suffer much from being kept on the 18/6? Im gonna use a dual spectrum cfl, so hopefully the light would be alright for both? Any thoughts/suggestions? I want some weed to smoke early, but then i could leave the ww growing for some decent quality. Had a quick search couldn't find answers anywhere.

Thanks

Lowryders are great for this type of thing.u can grow any weed ona 12/12 really.

u may lose a bit in yield reducing to 12 from 16 as it suggests 16 is best right through.But what u lose in yield u gain in convienience

"And these are they which are sown on good ground such as hear the word and receive it and bring forth fruit some thirtyfold some sixty and some a hundred."
    Mark 4:20

Grow 1 - Lowryder#2
    Grow 2 - Blueberry/Kandy Kush
    Present grow (feedback welcome) - Blue Moonshine, Cheese, Daddys Girl