Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Dutch passion problems......

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Default Dutch passion problems......

Me and a couple of mates decided to buy some DP power plant and DP euphoria , we planted 2 pp and 2 euph, vegged them up nice and big and took cutts. Now weve vegged the cutts up, flicked and flowered for 3 weeks and have spent 100's of pounds each on nutrients, Both powerplants and one euphoria are hermis which means my mates have got fuck all for christmas and Ive got a couple of euphorias! Im sure the cunts work for the british goverment !! Stressed isnt the fucking word.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), Nappa (06-12-17), Stirruphead (05-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Oooouuuccch!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,819 Times

I got some critical kush from them and was very good mate but really think its hit and miss with fem seeds no matter what the sellers state

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rapid7 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

stephen07 Guest

Shitter mate , I fancy some dp blueberry tho

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen07 For This Useful Post:

Vlad the Inhaler (19-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

i,ve grown the dp power plant and it was a good strain and never had any problems tbh and their white widow is shit hot too, i know the blueberry had a lot of bad reports on the hermies though , i think i grew the dp,s pp about 6 times without a problem, you sure everything has been dialled in right ?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), Zip (19-10-13)

Icon Guest

I only ever use regs so cant comment but feel for you canna thats a bad event and no chrimbo smoke is a pisser.

Power Plant is a great smoke too.

ATB
    Icon

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), Spiderman (19-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Yeah everythings been done spot on like normal so im just putting it down to dp fem seeds I dont really agree with fems so it pissed me off when we wr buying them, we just kept getting let down so thought fuck It ill start from fresh, didnt really have time to fathem out males/fems so bought fems, you live and learn.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (19-10-13), GEORGE (06-12-17), Murdock (20-10-13), Zip (19-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi thats a shit,but maybe if you get some of the fast growing autos you may yet pull a worthwhile christmas smoke,my bro found autos that claim 60 days from seed to harvest,so worth a thought?peace and better luck next time
    Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    Yeah everythings been done spot on like normal so im just putting it down to dp fem seeds I dont really agree with fems so it pissed me off when we wr buying them, we just kept getting let down so thought fuck It ill start from fresh, didnt really have time to fathem out males/fems so bought fems, you live and learn.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,524 Times

i been growing dp fems without any problems for a couple of years now, some great strains on the menu.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to algie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), Zip (19-10-13)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast