Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Dutch passion problems......

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Think im gonna whizz the rest out im gutted
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks

I did 5 x euforias and 10 x power plant all femmed seeds all dutch passion 4 x euforias were either male or hermies bar one which flowered for 13 weeks and out of 10 powers 5 x were hermies 2 x males and 3 x completely different phenos which ranged from 9 weeks to 12 weeks and not worth the grow space imho.
    Thtas me finished with seeds as this was the second time ive been stung and the only seeds i got all top notch smokes from was kalimans whatever pheno i grew out.
    dastardly

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dastardly For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (27-10-13), GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,027 Times

Its not a 100% guarantee that fems are fems just means it a much higher chance than getting a male, all seed banks work on this iv yet to meet one that says 100% that all female called seeds are in fact female.

keep the other beans and grow them, dont rage throw them
    Sent on my phone using my fingers.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spot For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (27-10-13), GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks

My mates got some euphorias in at 5 weeks flower now, all from the same mother but some are like 2 weeks behind and they look like they are gonna be about 12 weeks fkowering instead of the roundabout 8 weeks, I was under the impression that dp wr a good seedbank?! Why cant they just do shit right ?!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

You never seem to have much luck in the run up to christmas CM

How long did the original mother take to flower out? You've not been pushing 'em a bit too much with nutes and too much N have you, it prolongs flowering if you give em too much. Were these grown in the same set-up as the hermies?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks

I kept the mothers as mothers, I didnt feed any thing apartvfrom bio rhyzotonic in the 3rd week of veg and then a little bit of bio vega in the 2nd week of flower.
    Something always has to throw a spanner in my works for christmas pal your right !

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), Goodbuddy (27-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

my mate bought three packs of DP seeds, one pack of the ultimate, one pack of power plant, and another strain cant think of the name now... anyway, none of the PP germed, and the two ultimates that did germ out of the whole pack he took cuts from and grew them out and the weed was pants and the strain a pain in the arse to grow!!!

TBH the autos i rarely hear anything bad about, buy i aint to sure about there fem seeds...

And with regards to fems being males, they can not be as there if they have been feminized as there is no male sex gene present... they will either be regs, or male leaning herms.. meaning they start of looking like males, but will end up with female bits later on just as the normal herms we see get male bits later...

Peace...IJ

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), Stirruphead (05-11-13)

Villain Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thai lander View Post
    They are sell outs who have been selling shit seeds since about 2005 ....and they know it....my younger bro never listened to me and bought think differant a few months ago and they never got past sprouting stage ..one month down the toilet so some sell out can make 30 euros ...I used them for years so I know what I am on about
    Took you a long time to realise!

I think DP have a policy with non starters? did you contact them? Only heard good things abot TD

Thanks

Think im gonna ring dp in the morning and tell them how pants their beans are, im really pissed off

17. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

if you took cuts and only some are flowering late then surely its something else?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodbuddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast