Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Dutch passion problems......

Thanks

This complaint is a real puzzle to me. We sell literally thousands of seeds per week (97% of the seeds we sell are feminized btw) and we often get less than 1 complaint per month. Thats not bad for any business. Are you saying you got 4 hermies out of 4, if you are I really dont believe it, sorry .

But being a decent company we will send you replacement seeds, drop me a PM if you would and we will sort out the details.

Also, please note that all our original legacy varieties, including Euforia and Power Plant are still available in regular seeds. So if you do have strong preference for regular seeds they are available.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DutchPassionTony For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (02-11-13), Captain Beefheart (31-10-13), Claymorrow (03-11-13), CocoMonkey (31-10-13), dangerscouse (01-07-18), DaveyJones (31-10-13), GEORGE (06-12-17), Murdock (31-10-13), pigboy01 (31-10-13), scottishlass29 (27-10-14), Stirruphead (05-11-13), TokeItUpUK (31-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Ive grown out lots of d.p fems never had any issues with em ever, all i ever had is quality bud atb

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), Stirruphead (05-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,403 Times

Ive had power plant hermi on me before, its not put me off buying from dp though as I done a few strains that are very nice

Edit: oh yea my durban poison went hermi too but I got one to the end ok, diary in my sig
    Last edited by CocoMonkey; 31-10-13 at 01:02 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,575 Times

That's a great gesture however I'm not sure calling Customers liars on a public forum is good for business.
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchPassionTony View Post
    This complaint is a real puzzle to me. We sell literally thousands of seeds per week (97% of the seeds we sell are feminized btw) and we often get less than 1 complaint per month. Thats not bad for any business. Are you saying you got 4 hermies out of 4, if you are I really dont believe it, sorry .

But being a decent company we will send you replacement seeds, drop me a PM if you would and we will sort out the details.

Also, please note that all our original legacy varieties, including Euforia and Power Plant are still available in regular seeds. So if you do have strong preference for regular seeds they are available.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tokersupreme For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (02-11-13), GEORGE (06-12-17)

stephen07 Guest

That's a great offer tony
    I'd love to give your blueberry a shot but people saying about hermies puts me off .
    I know capt beefhearts grow very well and they always look bang on . Maybe ill try it and take the risk in the spring

10. The Following User Says Thank You to stephen07 For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (31-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by stephen07 View Post
    That's a great offer tony
    I'd love to give your blueberry a shot but people saying about hermies puts me off .
    I know capt beefhearts grow very well and they always look bang on . Maybe ill try it and take the risk in the spring
    yo stephen i aint knockin the blueberry its great plant tony`s got there,but may i suggest the blue velvet or there again i`d av grown out a few off my mum by the spring and u will see for your self,but the flavour on the b.v is much more fruity than the bb i grew. by the way what risk!!!!!!!! there aint none in my book to date,but cmon when ya fooking with genes ya bound ta get a few here and there so what. atb

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), ironjustice (31-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Quote Originally Posted by captain beefheart View Post
    yo stephen i aint knockin the blueberry its great plant tony`s got there,but may i suggest the blue velvet or there again i`d av grown out a few off my mum by the spring and u will see for your self,but the flavour on the b.v is much more fruity than the bb i grew. by the way what risk!!!!!!!! there aint none in my book to date,but cmon when ya fooking with genes ya bound ta get a few here and there so what. atb
    Exactly mate, when especially when large volumes are produced and sold... the bigger the company the more reports you will get on them, good and bad.

my mate had a bad experience with them but i am happily going to grow out the think different auto never the less as i like to make up my own mind on what is what...

IJ

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (31-10-13), CocoMonkey (31-10-13), GEORGE (06-12-17), Stirruphead (05-11-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    Exactly mate, when especially when large volumes are produced and sold... the bigger the company the more reports you will get on them, good and bad.

my mate had a bad experience with them but i am happily going to grow out the think different auto never the less as i like to make up my own mind on what is what...

IJ
    Yea its not put me off growing the think different either

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17), ironjustice (31-10-13), Vlad the Inhaler (31-10-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

i have seen nothing but good reviews in the think different SK mate... brilliant strain from everything i have seen from it anyway.

IJ

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

CocoMonkey (31-10-13), GEORGE (06-12-17), Vlad the Inhaler (31-10-13)

Thanks

Yea thats why I bought it last year, but didn't know much about autos as I do now, I recon we gonna see some monsters lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to CocoMonkey For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-12-17)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast