Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DS120 Collapsed! Help with replacement tent

Thanks

Default DS120 Collapsed! Help with replacement tent

as post states, that piece of crap DS120 collapsed in on itself and i'm looking for a replacement. so far i have found:

Hydrolab GL120
    Code:
    http://www.hydrolab-grow-tents.co.uk/#!gl120-grow-tent/c1z5c
    Budbox Large
    Code:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008BHX6JQ/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=outdoors
    Lighthouse MAX
    Code:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hydrogarden-LightHouse-2m-Max/dp/B00EXPP09E/ref=sr_1_2?s=outdoors&ie=UTF8&qid=1383247201&sr=1-2&keywords=LightHouse+1+x+1+x+2m+Max
    Looking for a tent with metal corners which is strong enough to support CF, duct and 600w hps and hood.

Anyone had any experiences they can share with any of these tents before i go buying them. cheers the now

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

i'm building a DS150 next week, this does not fill me with confidence :P

duct tape around the joint time methinks
    Strider's Sup Lemon Haze & L.A. Confidential DWC Good...hopefully...2018

SLH & Incredible Bulk DWC Actually good, honest. 2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Strider For This Useful Post:

tlh2496 (31-10-13)

Thanks

also found this:
    Code:
    http://www.greensea-hydroponics.co.uk/shop/green-room-gr120-grow-tent.html

Strider, defo strengthen the joints. mine wobbles around too much for my liking. had a couple of yields so it's paid itself ;

Thanks

aye i've got a DS60 kicking about and it's the same frame, that one is bloody rattly so tape on all joints for sure, i'd have normally went on ebay or amazon and got a far better tent but i needed a 1.5m one, and they're pretty damn rare, ie expensive, so went for the DRStreet one

Thanks

there shit mine is wrecked to. poles rotted and corners fooked.this my last grow in it.

Thanks

Why not just rebuild it with emt for bout 90us

Upton Guest

I have the Hydrolab GL120, its a great tent and in my opinion better that my mates DR120.. plus its cheaper.

Thanks

christ, that's me got my DRS150 setup, no friggin wonder they fall to bits, the spars are held up by a plastic claw! a fucking plastic CLAW? I'm supposed to hang a friggin carbon filter from that? been a long time since i saw a tent frame as shoddy as this, esp as they want £150 odd notes for it

(shite selection of vents & cable holes too)

Thanks

i run a 2x1 m tent... consists of two cubes so can hold 66% more weight... also is much easier to fit in a room without it consuming the whole space like 1.2 or 1.5m tents... its a budda room and is holding an aircooled hood, 8" rhino filter, 2 x300w leds and a 12" sitting on top. was worried at first but well chuffed now
    .. a tipple made it topple and
    a nipple put a stop to all.

Thanks

Just depends on the space you have to work with driver, I far prefer 2.4 x 1.2 tents as well, but I can't fit one in the room, 1.5m is my ONLY decent sized option, and because its one of the rarest tent sizes its also the most costly, grrr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast