Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All Organic-ratios??

Thanks

Default All Organic-ratios??

Hi does anybody have any tried and tested completely Organic soil ratios? Either in Pots or straight into the ground.

Peace.
    REDEYE_420

PLEASE READ AND SPREAD THE WORD....
    SAVITEX AT A DOCTORS NEAR YOU...https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=10807
    JURY NULIFICATION & GANJA https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=10741
    GOVERMENT IN DOCK OVER GANJA https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=10740

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

don't get the q .
    do you mean nutes or organic soil amendments(additives)?
    there are a few people here who grow organic that can help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    don't get the q .
    do you mean nutes or organic soil amendments(additives)?
    there are a few people here who grow organic that can help.
    Alright geez-er i meant wot ratios do peeps recommend for soil base ie how much of each:
    organic soil
    guano
    worm casts
    epsom salts
    trichoderma.
    Hope that makes it clearer.
    Peace.

Thanks

i use 65%universal compost
    25%wormcastings
    10%perlite
    i treat the roots everytime i pot up with bio vam(contains trichoderma and mychoriza)they are given compost teas about every 2/3 weeks and a dose of epsom salts about halfway through flowering .
    do not use chemical nutes if you are growing organic as they kill all the microlife in the soil.

Thanks

Default Oooh Yeaaa!

i use 65%universal compost
    25%wormcastings
    10%perlite
    i treat the roots everytime i pot up with bio vam(contains trichoderma and mychoriza)they are given compost teas about every 2/3 weeks and a dose of epsom salts about halfway through flowering .
    do not use chemical nutes if you are growing organic as they kill all the microlife in the soil.

Nice one for the reply wert. Outve curiosity what do you put in your organic tea? Nah i dont use the chems anymore my friend-all about the organics now.

Canna organic soil (got canna coco coir,clay pebbles & trichoderma in it too)
    Canna organic veg/bloom nutes
    Bat poop
    Molasses
    Thats what im using at the mo. What do you use the epsom salts for-PH levels??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

epsom salts = magnesium sulphate. speaks for it's self

at a guess, i'd say wert just soaks his compost mix (soil, worm casts) in warm water for a few hours, strains it out and uses as a drench. again that was just a guess... it's similar to what i'd do but you'll probly want to wait till he answers

Thanks

my compost tea mix is worm castings, mollasses,fish mix(or bat guano),seaweed extract, bubble for about 24hrs strain and dilute use as soil drench or foliar spray.
    the epsom salts are a source of magnesium,if the plant is deficiant in mag it will effect the plants ability to uptake nitrogen ,i normally give it a dose halfway through flowering .
    good luck.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

well, there ya go hopefully by the end of this grow i'll have finished my terra flores and go back to organic...

Thanks

my compost tea mix is worm castings, mollasses,fish mix(or bat guano),seaweed extract, bubble for about 24hrs strain and dilute use as soil drench or foliar spray.
    the epsom salts are a source of magnesium,if the plant is deficiant in mag it will effect the plants ability to uptake nitrogen ,i normally give it a dose halfway through flowering .
    good luck.
    Cheers for that Wert ill give that a try on my next-next show,cant afford anything else other than what ive got at the mo. So do you not use any nutes like vega or bloom-just your organic teas alone as the feed?

Cheers for the input to TAY.

Outve curiosity how do i quote from two different people in one message-i wanted to quote TAY too?

Peace.

Thanks

only teas,the ratios change as the plant changes.
    there are lots of different compost teas you can make, if they are aerated it is a whole lot better for the friendly microbes to thrive in.
    hopefully someone else will post their own recipes i know marajuanamat uses them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast