Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: LST and topping autoflowering stains

Thanks

Default LST and topping autoflowering stains

guys

has anyone LST'd an auto yet im guess it could help yeilds but can you top an auto too?
    im guessing you would have to do it early on to give teh plant a chance to recover.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,428 Times

Nope I would not top an auto, don't think it can recover in time and wouldn't be prepared to try it either, I have LST'd and used super cropping on a Blue Cheese there no problem and could have LST'd it major, that's as far as I go with auto's, each to their own though;

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mindless For This Useful Post:

Zip (03-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Auto flowers don't like to be messed about with

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

Dave-Hester Guest

I had 2 frutta di la Venus from delicious seeds,

Same pot

same soil mix

Same feed

Same light (the sun)

I LST'd one and left the other alone...the one I left alone produce just over 4 oz of dry flowers.

The one I LST'D produced just over one ounce...

I'm not sure of any others autos as they where my first but I'm growing the strain again now and tbh I would rather only last thyme if I have to....

I've heard that the think different from Dutch passion can take some abuse though and thrives on it...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

Humph (03-11-13), Mindless (03-11-13), Vlad the Inhaler (03-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,865 Times

To get the most out of your autos LST is recommended imo to get the best yeild mate but topping will slow her down a little but can be done if hight is a big issue and will help to keep her low , i prefer to grow mine out au natural if possible but hight sometimes gets me , then i'll bend if i can but if stuck will supercrop mate

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zip For This Useful Post:

Mindless (03-11-13), Vlad the Inhaler (03-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

Hey! I got a grow on at the mo where I've done exactly that.
    Here's a link...
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=104570

You might have to sift througha fair bit of drunken babble, but the evidence is there.

All the best..

Vlad.. =)

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

Humph (03-11-13), Zip (03-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,117 Times

I've just stuck a load of pics on, I'd recommend topping just once, don't FIM, it's slowed the one at the back right down, she tried to produce too many shoots (which I've ended up removing anyway) and kinda got confused. She'll be ok but will most likely yeild less than the topped ones.

These are a big auto tho and take a while, that's why I tried my luck on the training. Seems to have worked tho eh?

Vlad.. =)
    Last edited by Vlad the Inhaler; 03-11-13 at 08:54 PM.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vlad the Inhaler For This Useful Post:

Humph (04-11-13), Zip (04-11-13)

TheKraken Guest

Sweet I have been looking for a thread like this, going to bust a couple of autos before I do my tree grow

Sent from the 80's

Thanks

thank for the tips your plants are looking just peachy!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Inhaler View Post
    I've just stuck a load of pics on, I'd recommend topping just once, don't FIM, it's slowed the one at the back right down, she tried to produce too many shoots (which I've ended up removing anyway) and kinda got confused. She'll be ok but will most likely yeild less than the topped ones.

These are a big auto tho and take a while, that's why I tried my luck on the training. Seems to have worked tho eh?

Vlad.. =)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Humph For This Useful Post:

Vlad the Inhaler (04-11-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,700 Times

i LST all my autos, and they love it,
    definitely recommend it.
    I topped one accidentally, when it was about 3 weeks old, and it recovered well and produced as much as the others, but not more.
    I wouldnt bother topping to be honest, just bend the bitches into submission (LST)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbadbillybob For This Useful Post:

Humph (06-11-13)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast