Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: 1st Grow - White Widow: its the future, I've tasted it!

Thanks

u should think of useing molasses in the last few weeks ....helps loads for the price m8 £1.70

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,875 Times

Looking good mate, however don't worry about the yellowing of the leaves thats just because all the goodness is now being concetrated on the buds and yellowing is not usually something to worry about, I have some on my plants and there fine, most people I know have yellowing leaves and don't care because its part of the plants cycle of life.

Hope this helps

I am off to purchase some WW right now, I was debating what to go for but this dairy has sealed it for me. Thanks

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12