Thread: help on a strain

Thanks

Default help on a strain

hi all has anyone ever grew this strain Heavyweight Fast & Vast just i cant find much info onit its from herbies just wanted to see what its like or if anyone has any pics thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Quote Originally Posted by spuggy2013 View Post
    hi all has anyone ever grew this strain Heavyweight Fast & Vast just i cant find much info onit its from herbies just wanted to see what its like or if anyone has any pics thanks
    i would be cautious of any such name of a strain. On principle , i wouldn't buy it just because its a very stupid name and sinister motives are there in terms of selling false promises. Sounds like they are trying to lure people in and more often than not, the best strains are named humbly around aesthetics or smells/taste.

what sort of thing are you looking for ? DNA or Sensi seeds are a good place to start if you want quality. If you want big massive buds, then skunk number one or a good nl reacts well to the potions and lights and can do baseball bat colas very well. Mr nice black widow is also a great strain, good widow should get the heart racing and this delivers in style.

The heavyweight could be the best weed of all time, but i doubt it. Theres probably a good reason why you can't find much info on it. i.e. its shite

Thanks

i think its new

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Quote Originally Posted by spuggy2013 View Post
    i think its new
    go for it then