Thread: critical kush or BB cheese??

Thanks

Cool critical kush or BB cheese??

hi all not sure if this is the right place to post this but iv done a bit of research and im just stumped as to which straIN TO GROW NEXT IV NARROWED IT DOWN TO CRITICAL KUSH OR BIG BUDDAH CHEESE??
    i have done uk cheese from cuttings before and critical from seed i do love the uk cheese but iv heard the seeds are never the same after seeing graNDADS CRITICAL GROW IT REMINDED ME HOW GOOD IT WAS HAS ANYONE GREW ANY OF THESE STRAINS AND HAVE ANY ADVICE?
    THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    sorry for cap locks im couchlocked at the minute haha

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

Thinking of doing Barney's critical kush my self at some point but till I do I can't really help you much lol

MrMojorising Guest

cheese#1 from kaliman would be better than them.