Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wreck f8, LA Women, pimp dog, black domina, G-force

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Default Wreck f8, LA Women, pimp dog, black domina, G-force

Had a bad start to this, found out after 8 seeds disapearing into soil with tap root that the seedling mix from wilkos had flies coming out from soil, tiny ones and the last 2 seeds planted I dug out to find maggots eating away inside shell, managed to save those 2 and they are the messy fucked up ones a gforce and a wreck f8.
    So all new seedlings went into biobizz allmix which if i dont soak will keep em alright as it aint that fucking good anyways. Would use john innes but cant get it in my town anymore?????
    2 Weeks on I can show you:
    wreck f8, now repotted from pic given as all 4 ml p l biobizz bioheaven used until sexing.

This one is i think it should be the gforce but it might be a flying dragon instead as i either lost 2 FD and 1 GF or the other way round and it looks slightly sat.

Now they look bad but the celtic wreck look sweet:
    first supercropping.

Hats off to spider on these they are carbon copies of each other

Last 2 CW

Last but my favourite strain to grow another wreck f8, doing really bad so far compared to everything else but is a week behing and will fly along soon, bet its a girl taking its fucking time to get ready so shes fer cuts.

Dont know how long i am going to veg them but not going to do 12/12 ever again, the loss doesnt outweigh the gain unless u havent got the room and am going to be adding a n indica which means at least another 4 weeks veg.

ME SMOKEM Guest

cool nice start will pull a seat up n watch these..PEACE

Thanks

The scruffy plants have recovered and are doing fine now, I am putting the celtic wreck into flower shortly just because I am going to run out of weed, everything else will be vegged a long time.
    Have added Black domina to the mix now *2 and I might veg these until the CW finish, will see on that how they go.

Black domina 1

Black domina 2

wreck f8 wk 3 another 3 to go veg

wreck f8 2 was the scruffy one topped a week ago

Gforce or flying dragon, i'm still leaning towards FD this will be vegged another 3-4 weeks at least. Loving how this is growing.

Celtic wreck repotting when kids calm down lol.

celtic wreck 2,3,4 all repotted and topped and going into flower next week sometime, they will get another repot but ran out of soil at mo.

Got a long wait for weed, dont think the NLs are gonna be much good I might turn the whole things into butter or hash.

Monty Bong Guest

Missed the start of this diary mate. All looking sweet in here, as expected.

Thanks

Thank you kindly monty. Thought i was gonna have tumbleweed blowing through here soon lol.

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Thank you kindly monty. Thought i was gonna have tumbleweed blowing through here soon lol.
    Always watching m8, not always commenting though. Good to see you back with a vengance.
    Work to live life. Don't live life to work!!!!!

Thanks

coming on a treat fella. ime waching

LOOK MEAN NOW UPUT HIM IN THE RING AND HE SHITS HIM SELF POKE HIM WITH A STICK AND U WACH HIS BALLS GROW (BRICK TOP)

MY OUT DOOR DIARY TAKE A BUCHERS
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ead.php?t=9594

OUTDOOR- INDOOR GROW WHITE RHINO X CHEESE 2010
    [url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?23778-singal-white-rhino-x-cheese-garden-grow-(uk)

Thanks

great to see ya up and runnin again dekay pal,i have to agree wi the wreck f8 i really loved them have a couple left for the future.alls lookin good so far dekay keep up the good work am watchin wi great interest.best of luck to you pal.weed heed

Thanks

Thanks guys, yeah weed heed I got 3 left (wreck f8) after these gonna have to take a lot of cuttings or do a mother i think coz dont want them to run out, they definitely different from the celtic wreck, and my favourite strain to grow.
    Celtic wreck going 12/12 tonight, needs must and 3 week veg will do em with the triple stretch.

Thanks

dekay you legend

I'm going to be popping my c.wrecks in soon, going to keep an eye on this one! great stuff m8 and good luck

Ny,

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast