Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Wreck f8, LA Women, pimp dog, black domina, G-force

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

The CW can do better than they do in here on 3 week veg, if u doing them alone do em a good 6 week veg, n top em after 3. I hate having to go into flower coz i only got low grade smoke till they finish but others like black domina will get 8 week veg (gonna save it for greenday concert in october). Glad to have u onboard anyways mate, i'm gonna grow some big uns.

Thanks

now i found ya m8!
    Sound great with some big uns pulling up a chair!
    Best of luck!
    ----------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Glad u could join me mate, right the wreck f8's oo even saying their name gives me a nice feeling, they are looking really healthy no nutes yet one was topped early n the other has been left as it was too small, they about 6-7 inches high but will wait till they reach 2 foot before 12/12 as they triple in flower very quickly but i can handle 6-7 feet plants, soon as I get preflowers i will take cuttings as there was talk of these genetics having clones finishing in as little as 5 weeks flower, dont think they are stable though as last time i had one around week 5-6 nearly ready but the others were way off.

wreck f8's both repotted JI no2 (my last), will be flowered in batmix have
    dumped my biobizz soil in garden as i dont rate it, i think its same as bnq multi and i have yielded less in allmix than JI2:
    Was the ugly deformed one, topped week 2, now 3 weeks.

the other:

I am gonna veg these fuckers so long Black Domina, lovely plants to grow and apparently very strong too.

Black domina 2:

The sort of unknown, either gforce or Flying dragon, hope its FD:

right the celtic wrecks are gonna show soon but i think the larger better looking super green beaties are male and the smaller less green ones will be female, the 2 i think will end up female have been given a shot of canna terra vega 1 ml p l because i find using canna flores that they yellow a bit early and it seems light on N so for the initial growing spurt i give well am trying the vega week one then switch to flores and topmax, well not sure repotting these into batmix as soon as they show so will see how it goes as never tried batmix but had good results with gat guano.

Possible female CW

Poss fem.

wishing this would be fem but know already it will turn out male best ones seem to.

And last another male me thinks but find out in couple of days and again wish it wasnt going to be but its like real life where the men are always so much bigger better n stronger (hope no gilrs come in they havent so far lol)

So fingers crossed time as i dont want to wait for any of the other plants to finish vegging to begin my wait for decent smoke (the SM NL quick dry test wasnt reassuring, gonna get bubble bags tomorrow and turn the plant into hash when its been cut n dry). Quite happy if there is 2 males as the room is fuller than i like when i use reg seeds till sexing.

Thanks

oops my weeks might be wrong on some got confused coz the computer automatically named em same as last week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Thank you kindly monty. Thought i was gonna have tumbleweed blowing through here soon lol.
    once its weed its welcome lol..
    celtic wreck looking good,but its the domina i wanna keep an eye on[DEFINATELY MY NEXT STRAIN} lookin good all round mate nice 1
    “It just ain't possible to explain some things. It's interesting to wonder on them and do some speculation, but the main thing is you have to accept it-take it for what it is, and get on with your growing.” Jim Dodge

Thanks

One of me seedsman NL's is down after 6 months, its not a very good smoke but better than nothing just about. Have ordered 50 l of batmix for the celtic wreck when they show and ordering a new light shade tomorrow, mines fucked.

Thanks

The last 2 celtic wreck are defo male, just composted em fer next years veg gardening. Hate that the best always the bastard males but knew it was coming. The black domina are female i know so no worries there and the gfoce or flying dragon is also fem so i wont end up with nothing and am pretty sure one CW is gonna be a fem.

Last edited by dekay; 05-06-09 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks

Looking great m8, nice mix of strains + 1 mystery guest you got going on there
    Best of luck!

Thanks

Thankyou mate, i always have more than one strain as i dont like to be disappointed, havent found the strain i would stick with yet but there are a few I like a lot and a few that I wouldnt touch again like seedsman NL, early bud. If the next 2 CW are male I will be putting gforce/flying dragon into flower straight away.

Thanks

just come across this, never noticed it before. Man id love to do Black Domina, tried it once & it was awesome! Cant get female seeds though, or id do shit loads of em! anyway looking nice and green look forward to seeing how these turn out.
    .... if you run with the dogs don't piss like a puppy ....

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast