Thread: Delahaze Review by fusen

Thanks

Default Delahaze Review by fusen

Subscribe to this Listing Add to favorites  Written by fusen      22-11-13, 10:36 PM     Views 12450 
    Editor rating
    4.63 Average user rating
    0.00 (0)

Grow Report

Grow Report
    Delahaze
    Seedbank: Paradise Seeds
    Link to grow diary: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Autopounder-Aq
    Genotype: Sativa Dom
    Grow location: A big basement about 5mx5m
    Nutrients used: GHE • Buddhas tree • Big Bud and Overdrive
    Grow equipment: 4 x Aquafarms
    4 x 600w Lumatek dimmable
    4 x Sunmaster 600w MH bulbs(for veg)
    4 x Sunmaster
    Weeks in veg: 7
    Weeks in flower: 9-10 weeks
    Colour of trichomes at harvest: Amber
    Wet yield: n/a
    Dry yield: n/a
    Drying time: Done dela many times • she takes about 7-10 days with the larger buds to dry because they are so dense.
    Curing Time: If the buds are broken up • weeks but it doesn't really matter how long you go over it.
    Bud density: Very very dense • an incredibly dense flower.
    Bud appearance: Very fat and oozing terrific amounts of resin • expect large phat buds.
    Grindability: Easy when bone dry
    Smell in Veg: Not too bad.
    Smell in flower: Can be bad towards the end but it isn't the smellest weed • which is one reason why I like it.
    Smell after curing: This can be quite intense • if you use jars you'll be fine • but it really stinks after a cure.
    Length of buzz: 3 hours plus after a few weeks cure • even longer if your tolerance is zero. I smoke this strain all the time and even after smoking it for months • one or two bong hits bakes me for hours.
    Good comments: I have very little to say bad about this strain • grows very big • very quickly • the bud isn't
    Bad comments: The dense large buds can be susceptible to bud rot • so after week 5-6 of flower make sure you
    Overall rating: 9/10

My review of Delahaze.
    28 days from seed

@40 days 12/12 30 days flower(not finished yet)

2. User reviews User reviews

There are no user reviews for this listing.
  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

BADM4N (01-12-13), bigbadbillybob (24-01-14), Gnom (10-01-14), gregg (17-12-13), Zip (22-11-13)