Thread: Need help. Plant sick!! 911!!

Thanks

Default Need help. Plant sick!! 911!!

Well been growing her for about 2 months.. dont really do much to her besides water her everyother day. Last week I began to add nutrients because she isn't growing and her leaves tips were browing and curling down. I am adding miracle grow that says it is meant for tomato and all vegetables. It contains nitrogen, phosphate, magnesium, copper, iron and zinc. Well this is my plant today. Still sad and not growing well. Leaves are curling up, some down, turning brown. Like I said I never added nutrients till last week and I just pretty much do the very minimal. She's on a 12/12 and I'm usim g a heat lamp that was for my turtle. 120v 60hz 150w. Not sure if that's good enough but I keep it about 1.5 ft above her. I was gonna add pics but it says I need to post a minimum of 10 posts and I'm new

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

If the tips are going first it sounds like nute burn mate .
    What's your ph , ec ect ??

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

start posting man u cant put pic`s up yet !|||| atb

Thanks

sounds like over feeding to me my friend, burnt tips and all

was she ok untill you started feeding? Miracle Grow m8ght be to hot for her,

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

A heat lamp is hardly ever a good choice. They are designed to make HEAT.

To talk about nutes, I would want to know your media. If dirt, how long have they been in their current pots and when did you start feeding them? And Miracle Grow would be my last choice for fertilizer. FWIW.

Thanks

Just be careful with the miracle grow, as it can burn your plants....start posting so we can see pictures to help you out! Welcome to the forum mate, loads of info. here..juz do your research, look around at other grows... you'll be a pro in no time! Cheers lunychi, Enjoy your stay

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/uikra7kbe8050vn/ylTsYYi6VK

Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/wpgjg4r5rf6ba6b/XpcdrkwtYD

Thanks

sounds like over constant over watering to me but u need to put pics up mate could be nute burn if ur feeding every 2 days as im guessing ur in soil as ur using miracle grow,in soil u need to leave it really dry out so the roots can get the oxygen,well,thats what i do in a pot,,,much love \o/

sorry,just looked at one of ur pics didnt realise some were up,ye i would say leaves look a bit wet to me,id leave them dry out a bit mate,as for the tip burning,could be a build up of nutes as shes only a small girl and wont eat all the nutes u give her,so the rest will sit in the soil and as u water her u will make those deposits stronger,personally i would put it down to over watering more than anything but that's just my opinion ye,much love \0/
    Last edited by stdavidsgreengreengrass; 01-12-13 at 07:18 PM.