Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: serious seeds - white russian

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,495 Times

Default serious seeds - white russian

have any of you guys grown this strain or sampled it? Thinking about doing some in a nft system. Any thoughts about this? What type of yield should be expected from 2months veg under a 600w
    Last edited by -Smokey-; 26-05-09 at 11:30 AM.
    "Smoke dog baby. Remember that shit. I been smoking since I was two."

Thanks

yeah man ive grown it out before, seems to be a fairly easy to grow and hardy plant, great yielder and great potent smoke to boot

you can even buy the seeds at our shop if you didnt already know, heres the link just incase

https://www.thctalk.com/shop/index.ph...roducts_id=115

oh as for yield, if you veg it for 2 months with nft id say youd easily be looking at at least 3 oz a plant, quite possibly even more but i dont really know much about nft...but i know that yield would be comfortably achieveable in soil
    Last edited by Bitterfly; 26-05-09 at 11:35 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhoJar View Post
    have any of you guys grown this strain or sampled it? Thinking about doing some in a nft system. Any thoughts about this? What type of yield should be expected from 2months veg under a 600w
    elo mate i'm in the middle of growing white russians at the moment they hardly need any attention at all very easy to grow IMO mines are in soil though and they are going to produce a very high yeild not sure about nft though mate i have only ever grown in soil. if you need any advice on them give me a shout i mkight be able to help.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...=white+russian

Thanks

well i'm i'm hoping for a massive yield of ten oz a plant. I've grown soil a few times but this will be my first hydro attemp. I'm wanting a huge yield and strong smoke. Would the white russian be a good choice

"It's over there between the land and the sky!"
    Thanks

10 oz a plant!!? thats some pretty big ambitions man... what set up are you going to be using? light, extraction, plot, number of plants... ???
    Last edited by LAL; 26-05-09 at 05:49 PM.

Thanks

i.ll be using small bedroom as the room. Got a 100mm ruck fan for extraction and about a 300 in take. The nft tray is 1.2m by 1.7m looking to get around 8-10 plants in it. I.ll be using a 600w but i was thinking of buying another. I was gonna veg them for 2month on top of the 2week from the cutting. Its just that my mate grows cheese and gets between 9.10 oz a plant. Do you think it could be possible? I'm sorry for the lack of grammer i'm using my phone

Thanks

whojar pal i think yer askin a bit much fi a 600watt bulb yer lookin for between 70 and a 100 oz no way man even in hydro dunno aboot nft does that mean the plant sits in the tray?that gives even less room for the plants to bush out if it does.Ithink half what yer askin for isny acheviable ther is no point in veggin for 2 months as the light will only penetrate so far doon the plant 2feet high is well big enough to go 12/12 givin roughly a 4foot plant fully grown which in turn will get decent bud all the way doon wi a 600 light.Am sorry to rain on yer parade whojar but to me the figures jist dont add up.sorry pal all the best with it and keep us informed you be the man if ye can get that kind of results.weed heed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weed heed View Post
    whojar pal i think yer askin a bit much fi a 600watt bulb yer lookin for between 70 and a 100 oz no way man even in hydro dunno aboot nft does that mean the plant sits in the tray?that gives even less room for the plants to bush out if it does.Ithink half what yer askin for isny acheviable ther is no point in veggin for 2 months as the light will only penetrate so far doon the plant 2feet high is well big enough to go 12/12 givin roughly a 4foot plant fully grown which in turn will get decent bud all the way doon wi a 600 light.Am sorry to rain on yer parade whojar but to me the figures jist dont add up.sorry pal all the best with it and keep us informed you be the man if ye can get that kind of results.weed heed
    i read that in a scottish accent, it was sublime

your right mate!

Thanks

thought as much. But how come my mate gets so much using a nft set up?

"It's over there between the land and the sky!"
    Thanks

there is no way that ur mate is pulling 100 oz per grow under a 600w bulb... It just doesnt happen. I dnt care if it has been vegging for a year,., Either he has been telling you pork pies... or he has been weighing his crop at harvest and giving you the wet weight per plant.. That is much more likely.. He would then be averaging around 2-3 oz per plant of properly dried weed... thats a much more sensible approximation..,

If you are the top of your game and growing in NFT then u should be able to top 1g/w but trying to or claiming to achieve 4.6g/w is ridiculous, verging on stupid.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast