Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Iron Justice Big Buddha Chiesel Auto grow... Coco VS DWC, who will win?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Default Iron Justice Big Buddha Chiesel Auto grow... Coco VS DWC, who will win?

Right then people this is a follow on from my TD growout thread, as i killed one of the think different yesterday (i know Im a cock lol) i only had the one chiesel and the one TD, needed at least three autos to make the cost of running the 300w and 600w led panel for two autos is a bit much... so i put two more big buddha chiesel on to soak last night, hopefully when i go check them they have sank and i can get the going and they can join the other chiesel and the TD in the auto tent once i am done using it to sex my bsd 3 regs...

got a 15l pot here with canna coco gold label clay pebles etc and also a 12l iws single DWC bucket with a 2 way air pump, so am going to stick one in the coco and then the other in the DWC and see which i get on with bets, no only yield and potency, but coco can be hard work if your doing a few plants and my back is fucked as it is... and so far i am finding it pretty easy with my photoperiod plfuckants in the buckets at the moment.. now i have sorted the noise air pump and stones its quiet as fuck so happy days i can just get on with it...

so, the strain is BBC 3rd gen autofloweing x somas nycd... i have one a two and a bit weeks old and is a bit of a funny bugger to say the least, im not sure if its a trifoliate or wether it topped or fimmed itself... will know in a couple of days when i can actually see what is going on in all that new growth...

here are some pics of the one thats at aboyt 2 and a half weeks... what do you think, funny looking fucker isn't she? lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0274.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	238232

Name:	DSC_0297.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	79.5 KB 
ID:	238233

Name:	DSC_0299.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	238234

Name:	DSC_0304.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	238235

Name:	DSC_0305.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	67.5 KB 
ID:	238236

at the moment she is in the roofqube 120 under the two led panels, a 300 and a 600 (total power draw 500w) and will then go into the other 1.2 x 0.8m tent under the leds when i have finished germing the others and used that tent to sex the bsd's... But i am that impressed with the roofcube i cant be sure i wont get another one and use that for the autos and keep the other tent for keeping a mum or two in or drying etc, as the qube its fucking ace.. best tent i have ever seen or used. will be using exactly the same nutrients which are.. advanced nutrients PH perfect sensi grow and bloom, with voodoo juice b52 big bud and overdrive, so should be interesting to see how the DWC one compares to the coco at the end... might even use hammerhead on the other one in coco instead of big bud and see what i think is best...

Cheers.. IJ

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (08-12-13), Captain Beefheart (07-12-13), Lord SummerIsle (07-12-13), RastaMouse22 (07-12-13), THE DUDE ABIDES (07-12-13)

Thanks

haha you can tell im knackered look at all those typos anyway, of for a couple hours kip before doing fresh res changes on all 5 plants in DWC buckets...

IJ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (07-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,872 Times

1st in.. where me comfy chair brother

Cant wait to see how coco V dwc.. my money on dwc only because im a dwc grower

Anyways will have a proper read when i get home tonight

Peace
    The widows water web--- finished
    Widow,BSD and unknown breeding group ORGANIC ---FINISHED
    RM's 1st creation.. BIG SILVER DIESEL F1 --- FINISHED
    BSD F2 GROWOUT - -finished
    150w selecta box - - finished

Dinafem Auto cheese DWC mentored by Ironjustice
    6 strain coco bash mentored by ij
    Rasta:I need to know if we've got the money in the bank for the dogs food.. If not th...
    Mrsmouse: we eat the dog?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse22 For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (07-12-13)

Thanks

Nice one Rastamouse mate, i honestly think there wont be a lot in it yield wise as i know what i am doing already... but the dwc style of growing is a lot less labour intensive than feeding plants in coco every day etc... so we will see, i mean tonight i did full res changes on the 5 dwc buckets in less than an hour, not bad for a crip lol, now if i was feeding coco it would take the the same amount of time as i would have to mix up feed every time and wait for the runoff to drain and go tip it away.... so its not just about yield, its about the growing techniques as well and what is the less labor intensive lol

Both 2 new cheisel have sunk, will cube them and get them in the prop under the t5 as per usual...

cheers...IJ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse22 (09-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

woop woop im in i.j,they look healthy enough to beat with a stick man.atb

Thanks

Aright beef mate, hows tricks..? gonn start with the LST on this one in the next couple of days just waiting for her to get a bit bigger and then ses getting flattened lol

IJ

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (07-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

oi i.j can u answer 1 thing for me,how noisy r them dwc bubblers im curious.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by captain beefheart View Post
    oi i.j can u answer 1 thing for me,how noisy r them dwc bubblers im curious.
    pmsl depends if the groom has a laminate floor or not... i got some kingspan under them now and bigger air stones, to be honest it wasn't to bad with that them little pumps that come with it just not enough DO.... so i got a hailea piston air pump 60 lter per min job and fuck me she was loud... i got her hung by bungees now and got bigger airstones cos the ball shaped ones were rolling around in he buckets and vibrating... soon as i got some 4" disc stones and put the kingspan under its hardly noticable... honest lol
    i got some weighted aquarium air cutrain tube coming, 60cm long with an air intake at each end so gonna have one of them in each bucket and i reckon that will be completely silent... i hope

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (07-12-13)

Thanks

Default Iron Justice Big Buddha Chiesel Auto grow... Coco VS DWC, who will win?

Yes! Front row seat, good luck IJ ;-)
    I'm using an RQ120 too, awesome bit of kit
    My diary

click my banner for THCTalk Radio

Thanks

Welcome aboard lord sumersIsle... good to have you on boar mate

and yes, the RQ tents are freaking amazing imo... defo buying another 120 after xmas, these are the same standard as the greenroom tents with the 25mm poles... im considering getting the RQ240 as i would have room for that and the 120 side by side in the room, leds and autos/vegging plants in the 120 and then into a bigger system in the 240...

Cheers bud..

IJ

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast