Diddy does butane oil

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by diddymao View Post
    the dutch and the germans certainly know their vapes
    Well the germans are experts in gas!

Okay... I'll grab me coat

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

diddymao (08-12-13), Grandad (08-12-13), lozbian2410 (09-03-15)

Thanks

degenerate.... for you ze vor ist over

5. The Following User Says Thank You to diddymao For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (09-12-13)

Thanks

I would really like a vape for some good ol' THC. It just seems more efficient... like come on now, this
    Is the future of cannabis people.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Steve_Mahanahan For This Useful Post:

diddymao (09-12-13)

Thanks

do it bro, you will save your outlay on tobacco

Thanks

I quit tobacco at the start of the year with the help of a Dragon Lite (MFLB copy) and champix from the doc, then about 3 months ago i upgraded to a SSV, which is just plain Awesome!! Big hitting tasty, and creamy clouds of vapour all day long! I have also done the extreme q screen mod the make it a bit more economical.

I love vaping and definitely see it as the future of weed, so much nicer without the nasty tobacco ruining the flavor of your weed, and your health.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ged Sanders For This Useful Post:

diddymao (09-12-13)

Thanks

had a ssv nice unit

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Herborizer was my favourite vape ever - before someone smashed it plus, the connector to the heating element was starting to go too, probably needed a repair soon anyway even if it hadn't got fecked.

Got an Extreme Q now and it does the job nicely. Usually bag around 190 or 200 on the whip. Apart from build quality/feel, it is on par with the Volcano easily.

If I was to treat myself, it'd be a Verdamper. I should have learned my lesson and stay away from glass vapes... But they're just too good.

Not tried one of these e-cig things yet as I don't do tobacco in any form - but I'd certainly be interested when they get good enough for tanning herbs, with sufficient battery life. Can anyone tell me when we get there?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    Herborizer was my favourite vape ever - before someone smashed it plus, the connector to the heating element was starting to go too, probably needed a repair soon anyway even if it hadn't got fecked.

Got an Extreme Q now and it does the job nicely. Usually bag around 190 or 200 on the whip. Apart from build quality/feel, it is on par with the Volcano easily.

If I was to treat myself, it'd be a Verdamper. I should have learned my lesson and stay away from glass vapes... But they're just too good.

Not tried one of these e-cig things yet as I don't do tobacco in any form - but I'd certainly be interested when they get good enough for tanning herbs, with sufficient battery life. Can anyone tell me when we get there?
    They are already there, Im using 2600mAh (lasts well over a day) batts in my Vamo V2 and its epic, there is no 510 threadad vape that this mafucka cant handle.
    Im vaping at 7.5W out of 15 and loving it, atomizerz like the kanger Protank etc are part of the future IMO.
    I fucking love ecigs and their versability, damn shame they're not recognized for what they really are, epic products for oil.

tapatalked

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DaveyJones For This Useful Post:

Eggbox (09-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Orly? Sounds interesting..

Thing is, I don't make much oils these days - not enough buds going spare and nowhere to make honey safely. Can you get some sort of newfangled invention to whack herbage in there?

Sorry, I really am being lazy, but I promised myself I wouldn't look into it properly until someone persuaded me

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

DaveyJones (10-12-13)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast