Thread: Afghanistan ambiance

B L Zbub III Guest

Default Afghanistan ambiance

Been doing some research and as it turns out I have a very similar outdoor environment to Kabul. Latitude, elevation and climate. Any one aware of land race or nearly so strains? I have 33gal "pots" sunk in the ground. Did real well last season, my first outdoor. Would love to do a hash strain and have enough to go old school and screen and press a brick.

Thanks

Sounds superb excellent hash is superior to green in my book. In coffee terms its the espresso of the ganj world. Good coffee and good hash ahhh lovely

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Owain Glyn Ganja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

afghan1 from either pukka seeds or sensi seeds is as near the landstrain as i have found theres the tirah valley grow out going curently on the forum thats an afghan landstrain.i love my afghans and have grown many different regional varietys and settled on the original afghan1 as the best.i recently tried the auto afghan express from positronics and was quite impressed and will be breeding them for use next year in the greenhouse the a1 still the best hash/oil producer imo,good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by B L Zbub III View Post
    Been doing some research and as it turns out I have a very similar outdoor environment to Kabul. Latitude, elevation and climate. Any one aware of land race or nearly so strains? I have 33gal "pots" sunk in the ground. Did real well last season, my first outdoor. Would love to do a hash strain and have enough to go old school and screen and press a brick.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (21-12-13)

B L Zbub III Guest

Quote Originally Posted by duke1 View Post
    afghan1 from either pukka seeds or sensi seeds is as near the landstrain as i have found theres the tirah valley grow out going curently on the forum thats an afghan landstrain.i love my afghans and have grown many different regional varietys and settled on the original afghan1 as the best.i recently tried the auto afghan express from positronics and was quite impressed and will be breeding them for use next year in the greenhouse the a1 still the best hash/oil producer imo,good luck
    This is precisely what I'm going for, affy1 on the list. Will have to set up a grow by grow log and share. Thanks duke!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (21-12-13)

B L Zbub III Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Owain Glyn Ganja View Post
    Sounds superb excellent hash is superior to green in my book. In coffee terms its the espresso of the ganj world. Good coffee and good hash ahhh lovely

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    I wholeheartedly agree! Not any real deal in decades. Hence, this endeavor.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

Owain Glyn Ganja (21-12-13)

B L Zbub III Guest

I have failed to find any landrace afi. So, I'm going try something I've wanted to try for sometime. Out door hydro/ hybrid, ebb n flo no substrate. Have a GH rainforest w/6 stations I'll bury in the back. With six sharing 17 gal "pot" I'll mount hog panels around the res to train each plant on the vert. Would this make it a "scrog"?
    Would this be best in a hydro thread or here?