Thread: Acute long term shoulder pain

Thanks

Default Acute long term shoulder pain

Hi,My wife has long term shoulder pain and takes loads of prescription drugs but at times still experiences acute pain in her left shoulder.Last night she tried about 1/4 of my weed cup cake,there was about 0.15 grms per cake of good bud..She said she had a great sleep and her shoulder didnt hurt during the night.It was Northern Lights weed.

My wife has had C5,C6 and C7 removed from her spine and a titanium rod inserted to replace them.She still has acute pain in her shoulder,numbness in her arm and pins and needles in her middle finger.

She works in a job where she has to be lucid but the weekend is ok to chill.

Can anybody recommend a strain to help my wifes shoulder pain? I have to say it would be fantastic if i could grow that strain for my wife.Bloody brilliant.

Thanks and have a great Chrimbo.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to turbo123 For This Useful Post:

Doubie Guest

Wait for experts to comment, but what I think you need is a plant with a high ratio of CBD.

CBD doesn't get you high, so it'll be perfect for her to use even during the week, but it provides some of the main medical benefits that cannabis can give. From pain relief, to fighting cancer.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doubie For This Useful Post:

turbo123 (22-12-13)

B L Zbub III Guest

Would a topical application be possible for weekdays? Relief and no pesky buzz.

B L Zbub III Guest

Perhaps you could ask a bank to stock a strain Charlotte's Web. Developed for relief with no psychological.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

turbo123 (22-12-13)

Thanks

i have spinal cord compression at C5 C6 C7 and use weed because of the CBD content as it is a far better anti-inflammatory than any prescription drugs. most good seed companys do medical strain now were by the CBD is far higher than traditional weeds. or as somebody has already said look up charlotts webb cannabis seeds this strain has no THC at all but is packed full of CBD so no getting stoned. you could just eat small amount that way it is absorbed very slowly with little stoned effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo123 View Post
    Hi,My wife has long term shoulder pain and takes loads of prescription drugs but at times still experiences acute pain in her left shoulder.Last night she tried about 1/4 of my weed cup cake,there was about 0.15 grms per cake of good bud..She said she had a great sleep and her shoulder didnt hurt during the night.It was Northern Lights weed.

My wife has had C5,C6 and C7 removed from her spine and a titanium rod inserted to replace them.She still has acute pain in her shoulder,numbness in her arm and pins and needles in her middle finger.

She works in a job where she has to be lucid but the weekend is ok to chill.

Can anybody recommend a strain to help my wifes shoulder pain? I have to say it would be fantastic if i could grow that strain for my wife.Bloody brilliant.

Thanks and have a great Chrimbo.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fieldwalker For This Useful Post:

ProtoPipe (25-10-14), turbo123 (22-12-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fieldwalker View Post
    i have spinal cord compression at C5 C6 C7 and use weed because of the CBD content as it is a far better anti-inflammatory than any prescription drugs. most good seed companys do medical strain now were by the CBD is far higher than traditional weeds. or as somebody has already said look up charlotts webb cannabis seeds this strain has no THC at all but is packed full of CBD so no getting stoned. you could just eat small amount that way it is absorbed very slowly with little stoned effect.
    the story about charlotte webb http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiShwotFJR8

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fieldwalker For This Useful Post:

Duke1 (22-12-13), turbo123 (22-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,303 Times

hi cbd crew skunk/haze is a5/5 strain i have heard good things and am currently vegging mine to try for my tina who has spinal stenosis and arthritis we make oil from afghan kush and make gelatin capsules of 80mg per dose these work very well and have been a blessing for tina.i believe you would find much benefit from cannabis oil,i have a thread iso oil skin cancer treatment which has all the medicines we have personaly found to work,the link is in my sig.charlottes web is only available in some states from dispensary i have yet to find genuine from any seedbank on the web.the good thing with taking the oil oraly is after an initial period you feel little or no stoned effect just relaxed and in less pain,also the oil makes pharma meds ie opoids work better at smaller doses meaning less side effects from them.good luck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Duke1 For This Useful Post:

turbo123 (22-12-13)