View Poll Results: Do you know how to use chopsticks?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

16 69.57%
  • no

2 8.70%
  • give me a damn fork!

5 21.74%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you know how to use chopsticks?

Thanks

Default Do you know how to use chopsticks?

I swear I must be the only person in all of Hawaii that doesn't know how to use chopsticks.

When I go to a Japanese or Chinese restaurant, there are even the white people and black people using chopsticks, and I'm the only one asking for a goddamn fork! And I'm asian! I mean we're suppose to know how to use chopsticks right? And also know Kung Fu? (sarcasm)

But anyway, how is it for you people on the mainland U.S.? (and other countries)
    Do you guys know how to use chopsticks?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to makaha99 For This Useful Post:

BabyBud (22-12-13), BADM4N (22-12-13), DaveyJones (22-12-13), Goodbuddy (22-12-13), Lil Sindigo (22-12-13), mrs_mouse (22-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,399 Times

Yes, but noodles definitely easier to eat with chopsticks than rice!!!

current grow - a quick run of Power Plant in mapito by Rory B

"How is it that your fucking stupid soon-to-be-dead friends thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and then sell it back to me? Is this a declaration of war? Is this some white cunt's joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause Im not fucking laughing Ni-ko-las!"

Thanks

My Mrs is from China so we have more chopsticks than forks in the cutlery draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Rory Breaker View Post
    Yes, but noodles definitely easier to eat with chopsticks than rice!!!
    In China they tend to eat a shorter stickier grained rice so it's super easy to pick up big mounds of it (a bit like the stuff they sell here as sushi rice).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to x2x2q For This Useful Post:

Rory Breaker (22-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

yeah. For rice stuff, i just wolf it in, like drinking from the bowl, firing the stuff into me cake hole with the choppers.
    Picking up stuff is fine and fairly easy... and knife tasks are done by your mouth. It is an untidy way of eating, but not difficult to get the hang of, once you understand you have to stuff it into your gob using the bowl and choppers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (22-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

yes in theory, no in practise. i'd die of hunger if i used them regularly. my sister in law is from Taiwan and she uses a fork to flick her bean.
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

Goodbuddy (22-12-13), Mr Swilly (22-12-13)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,061 Times

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,811 Times

I love chopsticks, use em every chance i get!!

tapatalked

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,999 Times

Aren't you supposed to take a scathing look at the chopsticks, pick one up and stick it in the waiters eye and they say 'now fetch me a fucking knife and forK'

nah, I can use them, slowly like, but asians use them to flick/scoop the food up mostly

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,670 Times

my sister taught me how! Normally use a fork but chop sticks help me eat slower haha

wah wah Guest

Hard enough using a fork.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast