Thread: leaf edges curling in flower

Thanks

Default leaf edges curling in flower

running a 600 watt HPS that's air cool in a 4 by 8 foot tent, exhaust is vented outside. the plants are in coco and being fed the probionics line of nutes. PH out is kept at 5.5 to 5.8. ph in is about 5.5 to 5.9. in bud I feed feed water. its just the edges of the leaves are curling slightly up but no brown spots at all. the thc bomb is 5 weeks into budding and the cotton candy is 2 weeks in. also I have a white fly issue I am treating with neem oil right now. its scrog style as well. I wont be able to post pics till I get this new phone figured out. I don't think this matters but they were veggied under an 8 bulb t5 lamp with the blue spectrum. all I can figure is mag deficeny but I add 5 ml cal mag per gallon at every feeding/watering. thanks

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0011.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	240938Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KIMG0012.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	240939

here are pics. also the light is 18 inchs above the top of the tallest limb

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,924 Times

Can't really see the curling from here but leave edges turning up can be a sign of heat stress , what's your temps ??

Thanks

temps are fine, lower 70s and light is 18 inchs away. that's what I thought at first but I can hold my hand under the light a very long time and I do have a fan bloweing between the plants and light.

its not really a bad curling and only happens when in the tent. it MAY be normal for all I know.
    Last edited by sawleaf; 24-12-13 at 02:46 AM.

Thanks

may be low humidity if its not heat stress?

Thanks

ill have to look into that. we have had a crap load of snow and rain the last week or 2 so I don't think so but never know.

Thanks

watched a few videos of pros in flower and they have the same edge curl so I am confident there are no isues. thanks for the input to.