Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Grasshopper complete rip off

Thanks

The prices are a little higher, but given the location and reputation I don't see it was too far gone!
    I've been to Amsterdam 3 times and always stock to pick up some of their Kali Mist, will be there in two weeks and will definitely be buying it again then too!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lulapops For This Useful Post:

O®G@N$©S (27-03-14)

Dave-Hester Guest

On my latest trip I found that the larger grass hopper no longer sells bud I chatted with the guy and he said its due to politicians not wanting tourists to be greeted by it as soon as they get off the train....

The smaller grass hopper still has great bud though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave-Hester For This Useful Post:

O®G@N$©S (27-03-14)

trumptummy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlim View Post
    €20 for a g on Kali Mist ain't too exspensive imo it's prime bud too plus a nice building and seating areas
    20 euro for a gram? fooook that!! can grow an oz for about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-Hester View Post
    On my latest trip I found that the larger grass hopper no longer sells bud I chatted with the guy and he said its due to politicians not wanting tourists to be greeted by it as soon as they get off the train....

The smaller grass hopper still has great bud though.
    Don't all the tourists want to be greeted by it the second they step off the train?

Thanks

I've never been in the grasshopper apart from the first time when my and my mate was tripping balls we went in there and the bloke asked us for I'd so my mate started trying to rip it out of my pocket and we got into a massive confusle and ended up walking out pissing our selfs

Thanks

I was there last month and babas was great defo worth a visit
    "Patience is a Virtue"
    "Knowledge is Power"
    The Perfect Recipie

Easy Guest

Been in there once , the first time I been to Amsterdam . Some nice American fella gave me an my bro jus under 3 grams of bubble gum as he was leaving for the airport . Wouldn't go in there for a smoke again quite boring , but if ya wanna nice scram go upstairs to the restaurant . Lovely food bit batty thou

Thanks

kali mist is the best weed ive smoked in dam imo, i do love bubblegum though

grasshopper is expensive but i dont mind bcoz the ventilation is shit hot (hate sitting in second hand smoke)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to O®G@N$©S For This Useful Post:

Thanks

They have some really good weed. But with the door being locked and only can be opened from behind the counter, the atmosphere is not the best. it seems a bit prison like. Had a good chat with the bud tender and he knows stuff. I would check out Barneys they do some really good milkshakes and the vibe is great! Also they have loads volcano vaporizers you can use for free.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,065 Times

Quote Originally Posted by suggz1980 View Post
    They have some really good weed. But with the door being locked and only can be opened from behind the counter, the atmosphere is not the best. it seems a bit prison like. Had a good chat with the bud tender and he knows stuff. I would check out Barneys they do some really good milkshakes and the vibe is great! Also they have loads volcano vaporizers you can use for free.
    There's a button next to the sliding door pmsl you come and go as you please just buy a drink and u can sit in there

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Don't all the tourists want to be greeted by it the second they step off the train?[/QUOTE]

Here, here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast