Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: TaNg's AutoX.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,666 Times

Default TaNg's AutoX.

Got an AutoX on day 40 and she is so impressive she deserves her own thread. She is in a 15L Airpot in Plagron light and is being fed Advanced Nutrients daily. The lighting is 2 Grownorthern MS0004 (120w each) with all the modules upgraded to the Philips Rebels. I also have a unrealised Flash seeds Auto White Sirius at the same age,they were vegged up next to a Auto Ultimate and a Auto Blueberry both those are finished now and I'm seeing that these lights are incredibly energy efficient and I'm hoping if I start 2 Autos every 6 weeks I should get 600 - 700g every 12 weeks from 240w.....I know I know it sounds far fetched but lighting technology is taking leaps and bounds at the moment.......anyway on with the grow.

AutoX Day 40.

Next to the White Sirius also 40 days old.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

Boogieman (03-01-14), C.K.Watt (21-01-14), Captain Beefheart (09-01-14), Duke1 (01-01-14), GEORGE (02-12-22), green grass (15-06-16), maenam (05-02-14), WakiiBakii (05-02-14), Zip (03-01-14)

revert Guest

I'm in. Falling in love with these LEDs.
    Good luck TaNg PeNg but from what I've seen already you don't really need it. Happy newyear!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to revert For This Useful Post:

TaNg PeNg (02-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by revert View Post
    I'm in. Falling in love with these LEDs.
    Good luck TaNg PeNg but from what I've seen already you don't really need it. Happy newyear!
    Lol cheers bro Happy New Year to you to. These Rebels have defo upped my game some lol.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22)

Thanks

That looks like a monster of a auto matey, all the best with the grow.I have been looking at those grow northern lights myself.The one i got has done a great job, but i am thinking i might try another brand on the other side of my room to compare them.
    CURRENT GROW - ROYAL CHEESE + AFGHAN IN RDWC -- BUDMASTER 2 LED V 600W HPS

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boomshiva For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TaNg PeNg (01-01-14)

Thanks

happy new year tang
    if u dont mind can u explain your watering regime a bit mate? so u water daily in soil with ph perfect nutes? no wet and dry cycle ect?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greentoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TaNg PeNg (02-01-14)

Thanks

Looking great dude.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majicclive For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TaNg PeNg (02-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greentoker View Post
    happy new year tang
    if u dont mind can u explain your watering regime a bit mate? so u water daily in soil with ph perfect nutes? no wet and dry cycle ect?
    I basically just give the plant enough water for the day so every 24hrs the soil will dry out,It can take a few days to dial in but when u crack it the plants seem to react like there in hydro with a constant feed,I never water to run off and very rarely check PH,I have complete confidence in Plagron soil to buffer and hold PH and I never add PH up or down to my nutrients because after there mixed it sits at 6.6.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TaNg PeNg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), greentoker (02-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaNg PeNg View Post
    I basically just give the plant enough water for the day so every 24hrs the soil will dry out,It can take a few days to dial in but when u crack it the plants seem to react like there in hydro with a constant feed,I never water to run off and very rarely check PH,I have complete confidence in Plagron soil to buffer and hold PH and I never add PH up or down to my nutrients because after there mixed it sits at 6.6.
    Good on u mate as u get cracking results from something I would shyt myself to try lol
    I've git some sensi ph perfect grow laying around may give it a go tho one one of the plants
    U measure ec for starting seedlings ect mate?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greentoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TopDawg09 (25-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,865 Times

Absolutly lovely as per mate , very nice

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zip For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TaNg PeNg (03-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Hey Tang mate... i remember you from another forum lol good to see you here pal.. and the autox looks cock on as well, going to give her a run next time myself...

Good luck with the rest of the grow..

IJ

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-12-22), TaNg PeNg (03-01-14)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast