Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: haze 12/12 from seed using cfl

Thanks

Looks good :-)

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

what color is the bulb....cool white,or warm ...

GanjaGrower Guest

Quote Originally Posted by B L Zbub III View Post
    A formula I've found helpful, take the circumference of the widest point times the height times the critical mass of the center stock. Take this times the number of bud sites, accuracy of this is paramount, count every one. Take that and divide by Pi. Factor in your environmentals by dropping your drawers and sitting on the grow medium. If you can maintain this for longer then five minutes, add fifty, if less then five, subtract twenty.

Sounds crazy I know, but this will give you a number. What you do with that number... and no, my ass is not an appropriate location for filing of said number.

Have grown and processed dozens of children, still no clue till the cows come home. My apologies for the sarcasm, made me laugh...
    what the very fuck.

You need
    or

Thanks

Lay off the crack

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3