Thread: Dryed to another level.

Thanks

Default Dryed to another level.

Chopped my first grown down a few days ago and hung it up. I had the room temps/humidly automated.

I had to go out of town for 2 days and returned on the 3rd day of hang. The fucking breaker tripped and did have any power to the drying room. The room was at 35c for 2days. Now my bud is crunchy. I jarred the bud.

Is it possiable it will regain moisture ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to linksys For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (13-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,188 Times

put it in the jars and if theres any moisture left in the bud at'all it will show

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Special Branch For This Useful Post:

linksys (13-01-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Special Branch View Post
    put it in the jars and if theres any moisture left in the bud at'all it will show
    Hoping there's some left. Will check after the burp

6. The Following User Says Thank You to linksys For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (13-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,844 Times

You can also add a piece of fruit (I like orange peel), but this can introduce molds to the environment. Wash an orange well first with vinegar or hydrogen peroxide. Put a piece of skin in your jar for a couple of hours then pull it out.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to galt For This Useful Post:

linksys (13-01-14)

Thanks

Will try that alsod.

Thanks!

mxc Guest

A tiny sliver of Orange peel or lemon will add moisture back ..Just check every couple of hours and remove once your happy..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mxc For This Useful Post:

linksys (13-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,245 Times

I've done this too, don't worry it will still smoke fine and you won't need a grinder
    Grandad's 40 ounces the easy way(2 plants) critical & ice (aqua farm scrogging)https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tical-and-ice)
    Beginners guide to aqua/water farming with DWC upgrade https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Water-farming
    critical and white diesel rdwc https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Diesel)/page23

FORUM RULES............ please read https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grandad For This Useful Post:

linksys (13-01-14)

B L Zbub III Guest

Quote Originally Posted by linksys View Post

Is it possiable it will regain moisture ?
    I assume that you haven't any green still growing? A sprig of wet is best. A damp piece of paper towel is second choice. I avoid the fruit and have also tried lettuce leaves, introducing undesirable and unnecessary biologicals.
    Have over dried before, it's possible there is enough moisture in the center and will even itself out in the jar.

Bottom line, as Methuselah said, it will still do.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B L Zbub III For This Useful Post:

linksys (13-01-14), mickeysplif (17-01-14)

Thanks

Thanks fellas!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to linksys For This Useful Post:

B L Zbub III Guest

Quote Originally Posted by B L Zbub III View Post
    I assume that you haven't any green still growing? A sprig of wet is best. A damp piece of paper towel is second choice. I avoid the fruit and have also tried lettuce leaves, introducing undesirable and unnecessary biologicals.
    Have over dried before, it's possible there is enough moisture in the center and will even itself out in the jar.

Bottom line, as Methuselah said, it will still do.
    Hey linksys, how did your chop turn out? Did you manage to rehydrate? I worry...