Thread: Any Suggestions?

Thanks

Default Any Suggestions?

Im making a run to the hydro store today for supplies. Im 30 days into flowering on my first try with hydroponics. Ive only used General Hydroponics FloraNova series. Id like to add something a little extra for a nice kick this last month. Just wondering if anyone has any experiance with th GH FloraNova line to have any suggestions on what would go good with the line? Something to really help beef these things up. Its a 4 plant scrog, under a 600wt hps with 3 38watt 3' floros for some under light. Im doing a 2 stage staggered harvest as well. Heres a quick shot

Thanks

Hi Devious,
    i've never grow with floranova but read constantly nice feed back on this subject.
    it is one of the most complete nutrient on the market and it doesn't need any extra usually.

the main issue with it, is that it is very thick and may cristalyze at low temps( under 5 degrees celsius ).
    the usual serious user of floranova mix it up with a a mechanical mixer adding a small quantity of distilled water and re-bottled it and shake well before use.
    many folks also dilute the exact quantity they need in a warm water cup before adding it to the rez to minimize the "good-mixing time" as it takes time to be totaly soluble in the water.

in my opinion you can lower the FN a bit and give them some top-shooter or massive bloom. read their directions for a good schedule i do not remember it clearly but if you check well your ec you can low a bit FN and give some extra.

hope it helps a bit.

keep them green.

W.B.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whitebox For This Useful Post:

Deviousbeej (21-01-14)