Thread: Sannies herijuana

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Default Sannies herijuana

Evening all

I've been vegging a couple of these ladies for a couple of weeks. Has anyone grown herijuana out and if so, any advice re: veg time, topping etc...

Read plenty of grow and smoke reports on line, but any advice is very welcome

I'm hoping for the full knocked unconscious by a pillow narcotic effect and this is supposed to deliver it. Fingers crossed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Earwig For This Useful Post:

GoTgReEn Guest

Iv read also that it's proper knock out!! May do one for da misses!
    Sorry but not grown her so no tips from me but id say your grand with anything from sannies

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GoTgReEn For This Useful Post:

Earwig (17-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,030 Times

Thanks mate

I've read a lot of good things about Sannies. Also got some killing fields that I'm going to put in 12/12 from seed when the heris have been in flower for about 3 weeks. Good times

I find a brick to the face helps my missus nod off at night lmfao