Thread: blue dream?

Thanks

Default blue dream?

Hey guys ive recently been looking for some good original strains for my next grow and came across "blue dream" by humboldt and cali connection, a cross of blueberry and haze which sounds awsome really tickling my taste buds at the thought ov it. Has any1 got any experience with this strain that could fill me in a bit???

Thanks

Really? No1? Well thats sealed it gona have to do get some seeds for my next

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparrow For This Useful Post:

GoTgReEn Guest

There are a few on here that have grown Hso Blue Dream and rate it!
    IronJustice has just flipped one 12/12 and I have cuts rooting..... in general if ya search the net for it plenty of peps have grown it and liked it!
    Mine stinks in veg hoping for a real hazy dom! ;-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GoTgReEn For This Useful Post:

Sparrow (20-01-14)

Thanks

Thanks ill av a wee peek at the diaries