Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: O sullivan on fire

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,305 Times

Default O sullivan on fire

Big snooker fan here, a great way to waste a sunday afternoon watching a great match. Todays being the Masters final.

I know snooker has become a bit boring with slow players in recent years but o sullivan is playing some of the best snooker of his life and is a joy to watch at the mo. Selby vs ronnie in the final and just started on bbc2..Selby no slouch either and a proper battler, comeback king,.

Should be a goo dun, but expect to see o sullivan playing some incredible snooker and some of the best anyone has ever seen. For me the best snooker player ever lived and he is on top top form.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Swilly For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (19-01-14)

WanderinBloke Guest

I went to a pro snooker match once. Hendry was playing someone-or-other in the Rothmans tournament at the Hexagon in Reading.

Without doubt the most boring sporting event Ive ever attended. You couldnt pay me to go again.

That being said, I dont mind watching it on the telly O'Sullivan is often a joy to watch, as long as he's in form

wah wah Guest

Can,t stick o.sullivan..arrogant prick..he retires every other week..steve(boring) davies was the best in his day.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

marque08 (19-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Stephen hendry is the greatest snooker player ever m8.
    Ronnie has the ability to take hendrys crown.....but hes not got the patience for it.
    Which is good cause a hate the prick

Thanks

Got no time for him, but what a player and as you say awesome to watch. Plays snooker like its a pool table. Brilliant.

wah wah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA FAE GLESGA View Post
    Stephen hendry is the greatest snooker player ever m8.
    Ronnie has the ability to take hendrys crown.....but hes not got the patience for it.
    Which is good cause a hate the prick

Hendry?...was he fuck mate..you would say that cause your scottish....i think ray (dracula)readon was the best..but we both know that ain,t true,.c,mon now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to wah wah For This Useful Post:

RASTA (19-01-14)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times

Quote Originally Posted by wah wah View Post
    Hendry?...was he fuck mate..you would say that cause your scottish....i think ray (dracula)readon was the best..but we both know that ain,t true,.c,mon now.
    Its not because im scottish m8.
    Its down to titles won. Surely thats what decides who is actualy the greatest player?
    Like a said....Ronnie has the ability to overtake Hendry.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

C.K.Watt (19-01-14)

WanderinBloke Guest

Give over man, Davis lost his crown when little Hendry appeared in the 80s, all spotty and earnest. He was winning everything. I hated the little git

Cliff Thorburn, now there was a snooker player

13. The Following User Says Thank You to WanderinBloke For This Useful Post:

Special Branch (19-01-14)

wah wah Guest

Davies won 7 world titles i think..how many hendry won?..cliff thorburn=paint drying...same thing.
    Last edited by wah wah; 19-01-14 at 03:32 PM.

Thanks

Davies won 7 world titles i think..how many hendry won?..cliff thorburn=paint drying...same hing.
    Henry 7 Davis 6 I think it was/is

16. The Following User Says Thank You to C.K.Watt For This Useful Post:

RASTA (19-01-14)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast