Thread: Any UK / Europe Glass pipes and bong makers?

Thanks

Question Any UK / Europe Glass pipes and bong makers?

I'm a glass worker, I use Pyrex glass, and I know in the USA there is a HUGE pipe makers scene, but I was wondering if there was anything like that in the UK or Europe? I've not come across any head shops who sell any one-off specials, and everyone I've met seems to smoke roll-ups anyway?

I've thought of making some myself, and haven't done more than one or two for my own interest, Pipes and bongs are quite an interesting thing to make, lots of scope for interesting designs.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,882 Times

I think Glasshopper is from the UK: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/member.php?19994

Thanks

Cool, thanks, he's got some nice stuff. I came across his pipes when I tried web-surfing, but I couldn't find anyone else, I thought in Europe at least there must be a few more

Thanks

there are a few more in Europe and a few more in UK I am the only glass company that I know of manufacturing in the UK their is a European lamp workers on that evil FB I am sure we would like to welcome another flame thrower

GH aka OG
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.

Thanks

Default UK glass flameworker in Devon

Hey im new to the forum and am also looking for other glass workers, i have been making glass pipes for about a year now in my spare time and am totally addicted to staring into that flame LOL.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crimbo Glass View Post
    Hey im new to the forum and am also looking for other glass workers, i have been making glass pipes for about a year now in my spare time and am totally addicted to staring into that flame LOL.
    Welcome their are a few other flame throwers on FB like I mentioned earlier the only place I know of with a groupe I'm on their Original-glass

Thanks

Send me your number in pm please. Cheers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to maximumoutput For This Useful Post:

glasshopper (12-05-15)

Thanks

Glasshopper - I'd love a proper UK made pipe - can you pm me a link please?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to greenleaves For This Useful Post:

glasshopper (12-05-15)

Thanks

We are not currently a site supporter so I can't just put in a link but if you google OGUK or original glass uk we will pop right up I hope Im not to out of line I'm sure a mod will delete if I am. We have been away as we have just had a new baby 3 weeks

CHeers OG aka glasshopper

Clunge Muncher Guest

Why don't you think about sponsoring the site then? It could do you well...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

glasshopper (13-05-15)